Chapter 39

I groaned as I was staring at the piles of paperwork then some of it in front of me lifted up and moved to the side and I saw Moran "There's the hidden jewel" He grinned making me smile.

"You found me, now what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I have some ideas, my favourites are to do with this desk" He put the paperwork down somewhere else and placed his hands on either side of the desk then leant over it.

I was left speechless, there was a knock at the door making Moran groan.

"Come in" I called out.

"(name)" Moran whined making me laugh and Fred came in and he seemed a little nervous.

He came over to me and whispered to me confusing Moran "He's here again shouting about some promise he wants to keep" Fred informed me.

"A promise?" I mumbled, "Moran stay in here."

"What? No" He rejected as I stood up.

"I will give you a kiss on the cheek if you do" I offered and he immediately nodded.

I kissed him on the cheek "Ha! I got more than Albert now" Moran laughed making Fred sigh.

Fred led me to the front door and as he opened it I kissed him on the cheek "Thank you" I grinned at him as his face went pink and he pulled up the edge of his scarf to hide his face.

I went out to see Sherlock impatiently tapping his foot against the ground while leaning against a carriage "Sherlock has there been another development? Or is there a new crime?" I asked as I went through the gates.

It looked like he hopped up a little making me laugh as he smiled at me brightly "Took you forever to come out here but you're worth the wait, no matter how long" Sherlock came over to me.

"Anyway I want Liam to fulfil his promise and you're coming along, you must be bored doing all that work, I can see how tense you are," Sherlock said with some concern in his voice.

"Louis wouldn't be to happy if I skip on my work" I mumbled.

"Okay then, I will just kidnap you that should work well" Sherlock picked me up and the driver of the carriage freaked out.

"So you're kidnapping a high ranking noble? That is also the head" I asked "That didn't end well for the last ones."

"LAST!?" He yelled then placed me down in the carriage "When?"

"Before I met you, but I have people who I can rely on so I wasn't afraid" I reassured him.

"You completely relaxed from thinking about them, how long have you known them for?" He asked me wanting to identify who it is.

"Why do you want to know?" I retorted.

"I want the prize rose" He explained, "I also watched you come out of your home, there was someone at the door with you and from how you moved it seemed like you kissed them."

He was sulking now "Kiss on the cheek they deserved it" I explained.

"Then why haven't I got another one yet?" He asked me.

"You're kidnapping me" I spoke up.

"With consent, you seem to be into i-" He smirked.

"Get out of the carriage! This is the Scotland Yard!" We heard yells outside.

Sherlock was confused "The driver must have run off to get them since you blatantly said kidnapping then picked me up" I explained.

Sherlock opened the door to have a gun pointed at his face "Get- wait Sherlock?" Lestrade said confused.