Chapter 10

Miley

The silence was awkward. I tried talking to Aiden but he opted to ignore me and continued driving.

As we reached the university he left me alone in the car.

So what did you even expect?
That he would open door for you?

No, of course not. But he didn't lock his car.

What if he locked you inside?

F*ck!

I opened the door. Thanking the almighty for the unlocked door I left.

"Hey" Cole shouted making every single head between us turned to him. But that blockhead wasn't even affected.

I strode towards him to give him a smack on his head, hoping that my smacks could hit some brain cells so that they could work properly.

"What's that for" he asked whined, furiously rubbing that area from the palms of his right hand.

"For shouting like a maniac" I said.

"I had a reason" he defended, creating a pout on his lips.
"What happened to Aiden. He looked pissed?"

"Well... We fought" I sighed sitting next to him.

"Oh... So whose fault is it?" he asked.

"His" I answered in less than a second. "I was talking to a guy, he came and interrupted rudely. And made decision on my behalf which pissed me"

"He's a jerk but he is your boyfriend. He'll get jealous" he tried to be reasonable but... Which was completely unreasonable. Even if he was my boyfriend, that didn't mean his actions were right.

*

After my lecture I had some time for my next lecture to begin. I decided to text him on which he replied me to meet him in the cafeteria.

When I reached there I spotted him and sat next to him cheerfully.

"So... What pissed you? Even though I should be the one who should be pissed" I murmured the last part.

"You were talking to a guy. That pissed me" he scoffed.

"Geez! Are you crazy? I was just talking to him and you got pissed?" I asked disbelievingly.

"You don't treat me like a boyfriend. Yesterday, you were talking to him and was planning to meet him" he whispered.

"First of all, I can talk to anyone I want, irrespective of gender. Second of all, how do you want me to treat you?" I took out my phone to distract myself from the illogical conversation that was consuming my time.

"I know you can but when I interrupted you both, you yelled at me and treated me like I was nothing to you and also in front of him" I opened my mouth to explain but he stopped me and continued "I know I was wrong yesterday. But that was because I saw you with him and I did what my mind said. I'm sorry. But please at least treat me like your boyfriend in front of others" he shifted closer to me putting his head on my shoulder. This was it, all it took was a head on my shoulder to send me butterflies in my stomach.

"He is my friend and I do treat you like my boyfriend. It's just yesterday your interruption pissed me off" I said keeping my phone on the table.

"Well... Let's forget about it. Let's talk about the trip" he grinned, raising his head away from my shoulder.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's secret, but I swear you'll love it" he rose from his chair and grabbed my hand before walking out of the cafeteria.

"Where are we going?" I asked checking the time.

"Basketball court, I'll practice and you'll cheer" he said still holding my hand.

"I'm not cheering for you" I said getting dragged to the court.

I stood there looking at him stripping his shirt. My eyes wandered from his chest to the v line. But forcefully ripping my eyes away from there I caught the shirt he threw at me.

"Cheer for me babe" he said running to the court to join his team.

I was glued at my spot even though I didn't want to stay there, I did.

Everytime he scored he looked at my direction to make sure I saw it. It was childish but it was cute too.

"You're still here" a noise disturbed my serenity.

"Kris, why don't you mind your own business?" I sighed.

"He'll eventually leave you" she said confidently.

"Okay, that's enough. Are you leaving or should I spray makeup remover on your face?" I said turning towards her giving my full attention which was unnecessary.

She opened her mouth to say something but her eyes turned to someone.

"Baby, you missed it" Aiden came jogging towards me before sparing a look at her.

"What is she doing here?" he asked.

"Looking for her brain. She thinks she dropped it here" I said pretending to look for her brain.

"But she never had one" he commented and I nodded.

"That's what I was saying" I said laughing.

"Aiden you'll come to me after you will get bored of her. I guarantee you" her voice had confidence which was gonna break soon.

"I'm going to my class, see you later" I said as he leaned to give me quick peck on my lips.

I gave him a smile before leaving for my class.

Walking to my class, I was successfully about to enter before someone grabbed me roughly and pushed me to the wall.

"My dear Joseph, don't you have anything better to do than this" I said glaring at his eyes which showed nothing but anger.

"Last warning Miley, stay away from him" he warned coming too close.

"Stop this Joseph or else your this eye will meet the same fate as the other one" I warned before pushing him away as forcefully as I could.

I entered the class and took the last seat away from everyone.

I was busy staring out of the window but something hit my head which made me turn my head to the other direction.

I saw a crumbled paper near me. I bent down to pick it up when I noticed a student noticing my actions.

I looked at the note in which something was written hastily.
'Are you Aiden's girlfriend?'

No god, not again!

I gave her another look and then nodded.

I noticed her lips curled into a smile and she seemed... Happy?

Now this was scarier.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share