Chapter 3

Miley

"I. Want. The. Fucking. Answer" Joseph warned last time, not removing his arms from the wall which were caging me.

After my lectures ended I was on my way to the library but then Joseph decided to bless me with his divine presence.

Now, I was standing here locked between his arms.

"I'm asking you last time Miley... What did you and Aiden do last night?" he asked curling his hand into a fist. I saw him struggling to control his temper while I looked for someone to notice us but everyone turned a blind eye towards us.
Losers!

"What do you mean what were we doing? Last night I went to his house and we had sex. Oh not to forget, it was mind-blowing. I wonder why I didn't meet him earlier. Joseph you should learn something from him" I said patting his cheeks.

"Stay. Away. From. Him" he hissed. The jerk was right, he hated him which was giving me a reason to stay with him.

"You don't have any right to say that" I heard the jerk's voice as I looked behind Joseph. He was standing there with his signature smirk winking at me. Relief spreaded throughout the body and realised how stiff I was until now.

A smile crept on my face which I tried to hide but wasn't able to. He approached him and removed his arms to free me making him stumble back.

"Baby, didn't I tell you to wait for me" he complained before giving me kiss. "There are perverts out there" he whispered sparing Joseph a look which made me giggle.

"Stay away from her" Joseph warned.

"Baby let's go, I have plans for us" Jerk said ignoring Joseph completely.

He wrapped his arm around my waist leading me somewhere.

"I didn't say yes yet" I complaint.

"I know but that was necessary" he said still not removing his arm.

After a couple of minutes being in an awkward silence, he said "so this morning someone called me a virgin but earlier I heard you saying the sex was mind-blowing"

I should have seen that coming.

"That was a lie" I lied.

"Yeah whatever floats your boat."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Here" he stopped in front of a car which I guess was his.
"I'll give you a ride"

"No thanks, I'll manage on my own" I refused and turned my heels to the opposite direction and surprisingly he didn't stop me. Which was little disappointing?

No it wasn't.

After reaching the library, I crossed my path with the owner who always had a poker face murdering all the positive vibes around him. He had brown eyes which showed no emotion except irritation and a moustache which was inspired by Hitler. Not only the moustache, I laughed internally.

I glanced at the collection of newly arrived books which ignited my inner bookworm. I had the urge to run my fingers against the pages and take a seat and start reading but I couldn't. I knew Hitler was keeping an eye at me from somewhere.

I picked up the books and started arranging them according to their genres. While doing so, I collided with someone which made me loose my balance and the books fell on the floor accompanying me.

"I'm so sorry" the 'someone' said and I raised my head to find a cute guy extending his hand towards me. He was cute, his curly hair, hazel eyes, pink li-

"Are you okay?" he asked again interrupting my appreciation about him.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said laughing nervously.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention and I turned and we bumped into each other and you fell and the books" he blurted out nervously, his eyes were roaming around the books.

"Hey it's okay, the books are alive" I said calming him down.

"Alive?" he chuckled.

I looked at him and then at my books that were scattered on the ground.

I reached to pick them up but eventually failed as the cute guy picked them first.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"You're welcome, by the way I'm Elijah" he said grinning.

"I am Miley, nice to meet you" I introduced.

"So you work here?" he asked looking around.

Suddenly my eyes fell on the Hitler who was piercing a hole in my body by glaring at me so deadly that even Satan would sh*t his pants.

"Oh yeah, well I have to leave, see you around" I said rushing back to the work away from the glare.

As I was keeping the last book on the shelf, suddenly my phone rang making me and some other people sitting around, flinch.

I looked at my phone and then at the people, sending them a apologetic smile.

I picked up the phone and came out of the library with my bag as it was my time to leave.

"Look at your left" the person said and I did to find the jerk standing in his red shirt, black jeans.

I approached him before ending the call.

"What are you doing here?" Putting my hands on my hips, I raised an eyebrow to look intimidating.

"I'm here to pick you up" he looked at my posture before opening the door. I saw a faint smile on his lips which was enough evidence to prove the failure of my intimidating look.
I stood still because of which he said "two options, first you get in quietly. Second, I have to force you." I looked at his amused face and said "I choose the third, I'll kick you in the balls making them smaller so you won't be able to see them without lens."

"Feisty" he mumbled and then looked at me. "Please get in, my lady" he bowed.

"Why? I have to go to work. I don't have time" I said looking at the time.

"Work? Till when?" I heard disappointment in his voice due to which I added "I'll be free after 9:30"

"Fine, I'll pick you up at 9:30" his face lit up and his lips curled into a genuine smile. He was looking like an innocent kid who got what he wanted.
"So now get in, I'll drop you" he said not waiting for my answer as literally ran towards his seat.

I shook my head helplessly as I got in. Telling him the address while he checked some messages in his phone.

"So how did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I followed you here" the audacity of this guy was irritating me.

"Creepy" I mumbled but he heard it.

"I am sorry" I looked at him, frowning. He was still driving resisting to look at me.

"Sorry for what?" I asked teasingly.

"For following you. I know that was a wrong move" he said looking at me for a moment.

His stare was piercing my face but I refused to turn.

"Here we are" he announced as I looked outside. I got out of the car and turned to thank him.

"Anytime babe" he kissed on my cheeks and hopped in the car before winking at me.

I touched my cheeks to feel them hot, goosebumps coated my skin as I rubbed my arms.

This guy was a... Jerk. But a handsome jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter and make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share