Chapter 21

WARNING : SEXUAL HARRASMENT SUICIDAL CONTENT AHEAD. DON'T READ IF IT CAN TRIGGER ANY OF YOUR BAD MEMORIES. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

Seven years ago

Miley

Again... Mom brought that man home again. She always did, in the absence of dad. They spent hours in her room and the man always left before dad used to come home.

I wanted to tell dad but mom scared me more than anyone in this world. Due to which I could never really feel happy in front of her, was always hesitant in showing my real feelings. She was like a time bomb, ready to blow me for any reason she could possibly find. I never succeeded to find the reason of her true hatred towards me.

Dad knew about this but his love for mom always rekindled the hope that one day she would change. I never blamed dad because deep down I prayed for that too.

I squatted as to hide myself behind the island when I saw the man approaching towards the kitchen.

I was looking down at the floor waiting for his footsteps to fade so that I could reassure his departure.
But instead of fading, the footsteps became louder and clearer making my fear hike.

"Hello there" he said in disgustingly creepy voice.

I felt the hair on my body stand when I met his eyes holding a devilish look.

My instincts were screaming to run but the body betrayed, freezing at the same position while my eyes were held captive under his gaze.
It felt like my heart was in my throat. A sudden urge to cry developed and I backed-up.

His lips formed a smirk when he saw the fear in my eyes. His shameless eyes did a quick survey of my body making me want to hide myself. As his eyes were stopping at several parts of my body I wanted to rub that place hundreds of time with scrubber so as to remove the dirty feeling I was sensing at the moment.

He bent down and I saw his fingers raising and stopping below my chin making me raise my head a little more to give him access to examine me more carefully.

"How old are you?" He asked moving my face to the other way.

"F-fourteen" I cried. My hands tried to get rid of his hand but didn't do any help.

"Young... Too young" he whispered making the awaiting tear fall from my eye.

"Let me show you some good time kid" he grinned. His hands went under my underarms to pick me up.

His thumbs pressed my growing breasts giving me a sadistic smile.

I cried while trying to remove his thumbs from the area I would restrict anyone to feel.

Sadly, my strength was negligible in front of his. He roughly placed me on the counter and used his strength to tear my legs apart from each other.

Before he could move further, his eyes stopped at the person behind me.

Within seconds he backed up and stayed still like he was trying to read the expression on that person's face.

I turned to see my mother standing at the entrance of the kitchen with her arms crossed around her chest.
She stood silent and inscrutable, gazing at us intently. I jumped from the counter and walked to her tentatively.

Hiding behind her, I felt a wave of relief in my body.

"Hey, I was jus-"

"Get out" mom said carefully.

"List-" the man stepped towards her but she stopped him by placing his hand on his chest.

"Leave... Or else I'll call the cops" she said taking my hand and dragging me to her room before assuring that the man left.