Chapter 42

Miley

"You seem tensed" Aiden asked, his hand going further in my skirt.

"N-No, I'm not" I said moving up a little to prevent his hand going further.

"Really" when I raised my head from his shoulder, I saw his dilated pupils as he leaned in to kiss my lips.
His lips wetted my lips in the process of capturing my lip between his.
In the heat of the moment my legs situated themselves on the either side of his legs, straddling him.
Satisfied with my response, his hand stayed on the elastic of my underwear, stretching and releasing it to hit my hip.
Teasingly he bit my upper lip making me pull my head away from him to look at his smirking face.

"Don't bite me you freak" I said huffing like an animal.

"Come here" his hand that was behind my neck pushed my head towards him. Captivating my lips again, his hand slided from my neck to my chest, grabbing my breast roughly. The roughness of his hold made me moan.
I breathed heavily when his lips left mine and started travelling downwards to my neck. He placed kisses on every part of my neck and before travelling to my chest he came back to give my lips kisses. Sucking my lips lightly, he detached our lips and kissed it again for a short time before moving down.
The other hand finally reached inside my underwear after teasing it for a long time. His fingers touched my a*s cheeks and giving it a squeeze his hand travelled down. At the same time his lips reached the top of my breast and I went crazy from the intensity of the feelings I was feeling. My brain was unable to focus on one thing properly. His tongue was devouring every single part of my breast while his finger reached my cl*t from behind. Pushing the neckline of my dress down, he freed my right breast from the dress. He stared at my braless breast for a second before going back to his work.

His tongue was swirling around my nipple and his finger started working on my cl*t. I closed my eyes in pleasure as my hands wrapped around neck pushing him towards me.

"Aiden" I moaned.

He cursed, moving his finger faster which made me clench my thighs around his waist.

"Ahh, Aiden..." I said biting my lip.

Clenching my stomach, I moved my hips around his finger wanting to achieve the pleasure sooner.
Teasingly Aiden bit my nipple lightly sending me to the different universe of pleasure.
My stomach felt the relief as I came on his finger. His lips were still on my breast doing wonders.

He raised his head to look into my eyes, bringing heat to my cheeks. I put my head on his shoulder to hide my face from him.

"Take it off" his husky voice brought all the heat back to my core.
My hands held the hem of my dress. As I was about to take it off, Aiden's hands stopped me.

"Take this off" he said, stretching the band of my underwear.
Embarrassingly, I looked away from his face and tentatively brought my hands to both side of my underwear. Sliding it down, I got up to get rid of it completely. I looked up waiting for his next instruction like a newbie. He held my hands and led me back to his laps. Straddling, I waited shyly as his hands unbuttoned his jeans. My jaw hung low when I saw him taking out a condom from his pocket. I looked at his smirking expression who was enjoying my shock.
Rolling the condom on his length, he raised my hips and directed it on his length. My hands rested on his shoulders when I took the lead. He angled himself in my opening as I slid him inside me, groaning loudly.

"F*ck... Start moving baby" he said, fondling with my breast.

Raising my hips again, I jumped on his dick.

Dick!

Taking him more in me, I heard him moan in pleasure as his grip on my breast got tighter.
Soon, I was moving in a rhythm, pleasuring both of us. The room was full of moans that Aiden and I made. His hands left my breast and landed under my as* lifting me higher. I opened my eyes to look at his flushed face through my bleary eyes. I leaned in to give him a passionate kiss.
As I raised my hips again, he started thrusting in me violently making me gasp for air. My hands clenched around his shoulder as he forced my lips to stay on his.

"Aid-" I was cut off by his lips again. His hands reached my back and he turned both of us making me lie on the ground while him thrusting in me again and again.

I shut my eyes tightly as I reached near my climax. His free hand grazed my cheeks when he gave my lips a kiss before saying, "I love you."

The words did nothing but intensify my climax, and I felt the most powerful orgasm along with him.

Panting, he laid next to me silently after discarding the condom and buttoning his jeans.
I turned towards his side, wrapping my arms around his torso I shut my eyes close.

"I love you" I whispered.

*
Stretching my arms, I looked at Aiden who was deep in sleep that his drool touched the pillow.
Finally, I noticed myself on the bed with changed clothes which was not anything more than a shirt. Not even an underwear.

Next to me Aiden shifted closer to me, putting his head on my naked laps as he breathed deeply.

"Wake up" I said softly, leaning to give him a kiss on cheeks.

"No" he mumbled.

After five minutes of me leaning on the headboard with my eyes closed he suddenly got up and looked at me from those sleepy eyes.
"You said something last night."

I smiled getting my cheeks red as I remembered last night when I nodded my head.

"Can you repeat it for me?"

I met his eyes and said, "I love you."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

I stared at his face cluelessly before adding, "don't make me say all those touching words or sh*t. I love you and that's all, I don't know why though."

"I feel touched" he said with a blank face before wrapping his arms around my body as he lifted me to settle on his laps. I pulled down the risen shirt and noticed Aiden's eyes on my legs.

"You could have at least put an underwear on me" I huffed but still wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I haven't?" He asked looking intently on my shirt.

"No." I put my finger on his chin to raise his head to meet my eye level.

"That's a shame" he sneered, putting his head on my chest.

"But it's true. I do love you... Truly."

"I never doubted your feelings."

"I love you."

"As you should." I hit him lightly on the head making him laugh. "I love you too."