Chapter 4

Miley

"What!" I snapped.

"Whoa! What has gotten into your pants?" Aiden laughed. 

"Seriously? You're calling me tenth time" I gritted my teeth while wiping the table furiously. I wished he was here so I could have wiped this table from his face.

"It's 9:30 already, aren't you coming out?" he asked.

I looked at clock and went back to the counter.

"Yeah coming" I said and hung up nearly breaking the screen of my phone.

After stepping out of the cafe I noticed Aiden leaning on his car sending me a grin.

"Next time you call me and I'll make sure that will be your last call" I threatened.

"Yes ma'am" he shouted, saluting me.

"One day scientists will find the cure of your disease" I sighed patting his shoulder.

"Get in" he commanded ignoring my insult.

"And why should I do that?" I raised my eyebrows, retaliating.

"Because we are attending a party" he said, the blank expression on his face was substituted by enthusiasm which I decided not to ruin by retaliating anymore.

"So haven't you decided yet?" he asked catching me off guard.

"Decide what?" I asked looking at him.

"About our plan" he replied, picking up his phone which just buzzed.

"I actually don't know what to do" I answered taking a deep breath. My mind wanted to do what he was saying, it would be fun to see him suffer but on the contrary it was also warning me to stay away from everyone. But this was as clear as water that Joseph did hate him. And if I decided to stay with him, he would be so jealous that his small d*ck would get smaller.

Perfect logic!

"So..." Aiden's voice brought me back to our earlier conversation. I sighed and said "Fine, but we will just pretend and also there will be certain rules"

"Okay" he said absentmindedly as he was typing in his phone.

"Hey, no texting while driving" I snatched his phone and turned it off.

"Already being so bossy" he commented which I ignored.

Again the thought of being alone popped. My mind reminded me again about the potential danger around people.
But we were just pretending, it wasn't like I was getting my feelings involved so he wouldn't hurt me. Also after we graduate we wouldn't meet each other ever again.

I looked out when we stopped in front of a huge mansion.

I got out of the car and took a good look at the mansion. Just a word 'beautiful' wouldn't be able to describe how beautiful this mansion was. The music was blasting through the house and the crowd was enjoying, dancing all over the place.

Enjoy, something that was alien to me.

"Let's go" Aiden said coming by my side and wrapping his arm around my waist.

As we made through the crowd I saw some guys sitting together on the couch drinking and laughing.

"Guys meet her, she's Miley... My girlfriend" I suddenly choked on my saliva as I turned to see his very amused and satisfied smile on the face. I didn't know he would lie to his friends too.

I thought friends were like those people with whom you share everything, even your length.

Look who's talking about friendship.