"your bunny!"

Jk p.o.v:

   From the time we've entered the damn party , everyone set their eyes on y/n. Jimin & hobi hyung are extra irritating these days.

I understand she is looking so beautiful that everyman would want to get along with her. But I couldn't take authority over this burning feeling , jealousy they say!!

I just wanted to take her out grabbing her wrist instantly but that would create an unnecessary scene & more unwanted attention from the people there.

So, I chose to keep silence checking my anger to calm down my agitating nerves.

But then, Namjoon hyung asked about her career. And the most heartbreaking news stabbed my heart mercilessly.

"She's gonna leave me again?"

I couldn't hold it anymore when I said- "Hyung, it's late ! Let's have the dinner , I'm a little tired!" I suggested.

"Yeah, let's go y/n!" Jimin hyung gestured her to the table.

Why is hyung acting around her this way? He's not with her.. I'm the one who brought her here right? I'm here for taking care of her!! And why is she so comfortable with them like she's known them from ages when all the formalities are stored for me?? This girl gonna kill me someday!!

After dinner , hyungs came to see us off to the car more specifically y/ n ,I should say.

"Y/n, don't hesitate to call me anytime whenever this brat forgets how to behave well, alright?" Seokjin hyung told her smacking my arm.

She giggled at that.

How does she manage to look so ethereal when she smiles??

I couldn't help but smile also .

Getting in the car ,I started the engine.

I took a quick glance at me left to see she was leaning her head against the car window pretending to enjoy the outside views.

She looked so calm & serene!!
She's like the sky ..so many colors, sometimes calm sometimes cheerful  but I'm sure none make her so agitated like I do.

That's my own way to get her only for me always.

Only if she could realize that.......

"Will Mr. Kim let you leave for NY?"
I asked her being unable to bear the pain right in my chest

She turned his head towards me looking a bit surprised.
Maybe because I addressed her boyfriend with respect for the first time or maybe my question itself was a surprising one..but does that matter?

Staring at me for a good amount of mins she replied " He loves me! So, he'll never come in between my dream!"

' You love him that much!! So much that you're so confident of his love for you Y/N? Does he love you to that level where he'll sacrifice holding you close to his soul,in his arms for your dreams? Would I be able to do that if I were in his shoes??

I guess..no!!

Because I need you all by myself all the freaking time!!
I'd never let you free from my embrace.
I'd go  with you wherever you want.
I'd let you fly higher in the sky when I'd be the one where you'd come back when it gets dark !

Would you let me do that y/n?'

I just nodded at her & focused on the road ahead while she rested her head against the window again as we both got into a comfortable silence.