"Trouble!! "

I plopped on the chair & started to eat as fast as I can without waiting for that bunny to come & embarrass me more than I already was.

After a moment, I heard footsteps coming closer & I mentally panicked.
Jungkook took a seat beside me. I nervously took a glance of him.
Fully dressed, Thank god!!

I didn't dare to utter a word as I was hurrying to finish my meal & head back to my room, my safest place.

And in the process of hurrying, I choked on food.
I started coughing.

Jungkook handed me a glass of water while scolding about my weirdness.

  "Yaahhh!! Calm down. Why are you in a hurry! Eat slowly!"

"I'm done!" I got off the chair & ran away to my room.

"Good night,noona!" He shouted from the dinning.

I can clearly hear him chuckling from my back.

I didn't dare to turn around & just mumbled a 'night' .Then I ran to close myself in my room.

Next day:

   Today Jungkook has the promotion for their upcoming Album which starts at 3 in the afternoon.
So he didn't go out early morning like usual.

After breakfast he went to his room & me in mine,minding our own business.

I was going through my books as I had left with no work ,to prepare for my post graduation entrance exam. Only a few doctors get chance in one trial ,I hope I can make it at one chance.

Suddenly I got called by Jungkook from the living room.

"Y/N, we're doing lunch there before the promotion starts. So,you don't have to cook!" He said relieving me from work.

"Okay,I'll pack your medicinn!" I replied.

He just nodded & went back to get ready .

Though ,he's healed from the injury but he needed to continue some medicine for the immunity.
I can't take risk with his health .

It's already 1.10pm.

Jungkook's getting dressed while I was waiting for him sitting on the couch, watching the TV.

I was wearing a loose top paired with a jeans pant.
I turned my head from the TV to the place from where the footspes came.

My sinner eyes got stuck at the prince charming coming downstairs directly from a lovely fairytale.

Why is he in tuxedo!!
Ohh!! There'll be press & reporters.

Of course!! He's an idol.

The past few days I totally the fact that the man standing before me was q Star that resides far from any commoner's reach. The Jeon Jungkook, whom every girl desire to touch,crave to have a glance at least once in a lifetime, die to get noticed by him for once,even that's not possible.

I didn't even blank once .
Being totally captivated by the most alluring man before my sight,I was lost in his aura.

"Let's go!" He said trying to o put on his wrist watch.

My eyes now landed on the veiny arm,that webbed hand.

This man is unique in every possible way!!