"My dream!"

Shuffling inside the warmth of my white duvet I struggled to open my heavy eyelids rubbing with the back of my left hand while my eyes got welcomed with the same darkness of the night when I fall asleep.

  Being a bit surprised that I barely get awaken without the sunlight chasing my sleep away,  I tried to guess what the time was . Extending my right hand to get my phone from the bedside nightstand I took a glance of the phone screen.

5.37am it said.

Exhaling a sigh of tiredness that I still had hours to wait for the sunlight to welcome the day ,I turned around my left to try again drowning in my sleep.

  My soul almost left it's original shelter as I nearly screamed seeing the familiar pair of doe eyes staring me back without blinking a beat.

There beside the bed , Jeon jungkook sat down on the floor chin rested up with the help of one hand while all he did was staring with nothing but adoration in his eyes.

"When did you come back?" Taking a moment to recover from the sudden shock I finally asked him.

"Few minutes ago!" He replied under his breath but loud enough for me to hear as he extended the other hand to rest on my head.

"You look like a corpse !! You didn't sleep,did you?" I asked as my eyes softened taking in his blood red eyes that were struggling to stay opened but being the stubborn jungkook is,he managed to fight them back.

He just shrugged his shoulders and my question remained hanging in the air while he started playing with my hair gently twirling a long lock with his fingers.
Those gentle gestures started to make me feel sleepy again.

" You should go sleep ,kook!" My voice failed to conceal the obvious concerns I was having.

"Okay!" He just replied & stood up from the place & I won't lie I felt disappointment to make him go like that but what could I do, he needed sleep.

"Good nig-..yaaa!!; what are you doing?" Forget about disappointment when I was confused what the bunny was up to as he was lifting my duvet.

"Making some space for me ,noona!" He replied nonchalantly & got inside the comfort of my duvet wrapping his veiny arm around my stomach .

I stood still ,not prepared how to react.
It's not like we didn't cuddle to sleep before but we didn't sleep on my tiny bed without any reasonable excuse.

I closed my eyes to avoid the burning sensation when jungkook tried to adjust his giant physic in my embrace, specifically his head in the crook of my neck while his robust trunk slumped it's half on my body.
The tickling of his ebony silky hair added in the burning skillfully.

"Jung-jungkook!! I've to cook breakfast!" How silly of an excuse it was !! It was way to early for the breakfast & we both knew it.
I bit my lower lip preparing myself ready for the teasing comeback of the brat named Jeon jungkook but that never came.

Instead he roamed his hand that was on my stomach in search of something & when I could protest ,he took my hand & placed it on his head ,a gesture for me to give him a head massage.

I would never be able to resist anyway when he replied in the tiniest way possible " I'm tired , please noona!"

Something broke inside me at his pleading voice .

I always forget how much of a struggle to be an idol was.
People see the fame, the wealth & power that an idol possess but they barely can decipher how much blood ,sweat & tears they break behind the doors to come out stronger in front of the world .

How could I not see how much of pain my love hid behind his most precious bunny smile!!

I didn't realize that I started to zone out until something soft landed behind my earlobe oh so delicately as if fearing it would wake me up from my sweetest dream.
Jungkook kissed there & a fat teardrop rolled down my eyes as the realisation hit me.