"kim Taehyung!!"

The next morning:
I woke up early & took a long shower to dart out all the worries & fears I had.
After taking my boring regular breaky ,I headed to the hospital to face my destiny again.
.
.
On the lion's cave:
"Good morning! How's your leg now?" I asked checking on his injury.
"It still hurts!!" He replied.
Obviously it'd because of the bone replacement.
"Have you taken your medicine?" I inquired.
"No."
"Why?"
"I don't feel like taking." He casually replied.
'Is he kidding me!'

"Then be ready to stuck here for the next two months.." I tried to scare him.
"Ahhh , the breakfast here is so dull! I can't have them!" He frowned.
So that's the cause ...

"It's not a restaurant, the breakfast here is meant to be healthy not tasty!" I threw it on him like so boldly.
Don't ask me why cause I don't even know myself.
He seemed to read my mood as he kept quite.

I asked the nurse to feed him his breakfast & give the medicines. Then I went to my cabin.

I was busy looking at my other patient's reports when one of the nurses informed me that it was lunch time already.

After the lunch, I went to check on my most adorable yet irritating VIP patient.
There I found him sleeping peacefully like a lil bunny with his mouth slightly opened.
"Has he taken his lunch & medicines?" I asked the nurse.
"Yes, Dr!"
'Wahh,that's surprising!'

I took the stool there to sit beside his bed observing my long lost lil bunbun to bless my eyes that were burning for this sight for ages.
'Those big doe eyes that were closed cutely , the sharp nose with the rounded tip , the darkest moles on the nose, right cheek & under the strawberry lips..the jawline that was even sharper than my future..'
He grew up to be a muscular handsome man indeed. Though he's still cute when he sleeps.
"I missed you so much bunny!" I sighed under my breath.
"N-no-nooooo, y/n ..you've moved on!!!" I reminded myself & stormed out of that dangerous situation that could take my soul out of my poor self anytime.

I can feel my heart thumping in my ear. 'No-no, you can't betray me'..I warned my heart. I think I should keep a safe distance from that Jeon jungkook.
.
.
It was 7.30pm , I think I should check on him for the last time of the day.
As I entered , he looked straight into my eyes. 'No-no, Y/N be careful' I calmed my heartue.

"So, how're you doing Mr Jeon?" I asked checking his progress report.
"My back hurts! Can I try to walk a little?" He requested me.
"No ,that'd worsen your condition!" I refused.
"But I'm bored sleeping all day long on the bed!" He sounded trusfrated. ( frustrated😜)
"Can you play overwatch?" He asked again.

"W-what!! Noooo!" I glared at him.

"That's good ! I can beat you easily then. Let's play!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Aahh sorry ,I can't cz my schedule for today is done!" I tried to excuse.

"But you're supposed to take care of me!" He argued.

"I'm here to treat you!" I corrected him.

"Did I ask you to date me? I don't think so, right?" He threw it so rudely.
I was totally taken aback ...
"Rude!" I mumbled to myself. That brat is still the same stubborn as before.

"Okay..but just one round!" I replied softly.
"We'll see!" He said smugly.
.
.
As I was fighting helplessly to not be defeated by a ruds kid , someone called my name leaning against the door.
"Y/N, you're not going home tonight?" Tae asked glaring at the boy beside me.
"No-no..I mean I was about to go!" I thanked god for saving me from that brat.
"Then come I'll drop you on the way!" Tae said .
"Yeah, you go I'm coming after taking my stuffs from the cabin."
Tae nodded leaving me there.

"Good night ! Rest well & don't try to walk !" I bade my patient & went out.

Jk's P.O.V:
As I was close to beat the beautiful doctor beside me, there went someone calling her ruining my game.
He was like so handsome, he might be an alien for sure. His visual can beat any idol easily even me!! How can a doctor be that handsome!!
'Ahh ,I feel jealous! Why?'

"He came to drop her! Why? Is she a kid !! Can't she do by herself?? " I asked in my mind totally trusfrated after my game is ruined.
After she went out ,I called the nurse.
"Who was he?" I inquired.

"Oh,he's Kim Taehyung.. Our most handsome doctor!" She said blushing.
"Are they dating?" I asked the most unnecessary question for me to know.
"Not sure..but they could make a great couple !! Everyone here ships them " she added.
"Yeah,whatever!" I mumbled & went to sleep trying hard not to bother myself for that stupid things.

A/N:
Woohooo..Kim taehyung in the house!! So do you also ship y/n & tae?? Or y/n & jk? Lemme know ..😜 there are more shipson the way!!

😜 there are more shipson the way!!

#Doctor Kim taehyung 💜

credit: to the owner 💜