"Not ready yet..."

Y/N's P.O.V:
  Fortunately Tae had been always there for my escape & lighten my mood up every time. Otherwise ,my eyes would have burnt reflecting anger that the mighty Jeon induced into me.

   Me & Tae had a great time together like our old days. We laughed, joked around, bickered as best friends do !! Tae is my comfort zone...he's the serene shelter where I'd never hesitate to go back to escape all my problems!! Yeah, sometimes I know I was being selfish but I couldn't help!!

After dinner ,Tae drove me to my dorm.
  I got out of the car to enter the building when my pace got halted.
I turned back to look at Tae a bit surprised.

"You didn't say goodbye to me !!" Tae pouted.

"Oh..good night TaeTae!" I smiled sheepishly.

"No..not like that!"he smiled mischievously.

Tae cupped my face with his left hand while his other one found it's way to my own waist to pull me close to him.

  My mind stopped functioning looking into his eyes.

What's that in Taehyung's eyes!!
I couldn't recognize those eyes. The color of the Irish darkened.
Those were yearning for something that I didn't know or should I say, was not ready to know at that very moment!!

" Do you still love him?" He again asked the same question the answer to which I didn't know myself. His big eyes darkened more landing on my face to read every expression I wore .

"Huh!! No..noo!" I stuttered nervously but managed to flash him a slight smile to assure himself.
When I myself was not sure about my damn betrayer heart ,I would I supposed to answer him honestly.
Actually I stopped listening to my heart as it never lessened my pain rather sparked my sanity with flares every time I listened to it.

All of a sudden , all of my worries were engulfed by a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened at the sensation. It felt so wrong!! My heart was telling me that I was doing a huge crime like I was cheating on myself.
Tae was kissing me expressing his love so dearly yet I was so puzzled to reply back to his kiss .
He might felt that too. He instantly pulled away to look at me concerned.

  The scene of jungkook & Lisa kissing on the parking lot is the only image that flashed before my eyes. My eyes got clouded with tears from that.

"Why are you crying?? S-sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you . I'm not like that type of man.. You know me Y/N. I'm sorry . Maybe I crossed my limit!" An obvious hurt mixed with worry that he had hurt me reflected in his voice as he was trembling. He was more fragile than me  .

I forced a smile to bring him back . I couldn't see any person going through the same pain that I witnessed in my teenage. I'd never want any single person to face the phase of unrequited love..let alone my best friend Taehyung.
"It's... It's just I'm not ready yet Taehyung!! Can we take it slowly?? " I replied to him.

He wiped away my tears with his thumb while caressing my cheeks gently & said, "I'll wait till you're ready but don't make that forever okay!!"
He winked at me showing his angelic rectangular shaped smile.

I also chuckled at that & samcked his arm.
"Yaaaah!! Pervert! Just go!" I pushed him back towards his car & then rushed to my entrance to hide my feeling that were screaming to burst into tears.

Entering my room ,I changed into my PJs & hopped on the bed. I needed a sound sleep to brush out all the ups & downs of feelings ,I was going through.

Shuffling on my bed , my eyes caught a thing lying on the nightstand .

My most cherished thing that I had been carrying with for about 12yrs.