• T W E N T Y N I N E •

A'Leigha Williams|Nini
Houston,Texas📍| 2 days later

Today is the day of Keke's baby shower and she keep facetiming me to freak out about stuff. Dee, Lala, Bella, and I have been planning this baby shower since we found out Keke was pregnant.

We got the best of the best to make it look as good as possible. We even paid Keke's doctor to be here just in case something goes wrong since she is about to pop.

We decorated the room with an elephant theme. The left side is pink, gray, and white while the right side is blue, gray, yellow, and white.

(Yall got that shii called imagination right? Use that 😁)

(Kaylani side⬆️)

(Kareem side⬆️)

It is so gorgeous but the baby shower starts in roughly 45 minutes.

Kiana Wright|Keke
Houston, Texas📍| 2:45pm

Jaja and I just arrived to the baby shower. It was so pretty in here. My girls did they diddy on this bitch right here.

Jaja helped me walk over to my throne like chair at the front of the room as he sat in the other one. In everybodies eyes Ja'Quavius is the father to my twins.

"This shii look decent but a lil too girly fa my liking" Jaja said.

"Shutup" I said dying of laughter.

Guests finally started to arrive and I just sat there looking at how many people were coming through the door.

"I thought you said you didnt have a lot of kinfolk" Jaja said looking at me.