• S E V E N T E E N •

Ja'Quavius Hall|Woo
Houston, Texas📍| 5:06pm

For Kiana to be getting snacks for our movie night she taking a long ass time. Hell she left at like 3:30. I wonder what the fuck is she doing cause ain't no way she still at Walmart. I decided I'm just gone facetime her.

Princess👑❣
Connecting...

"Hello. You straight" she said as soon as it connected.

"Yea. I should be asking you that cause ain't no way you still at Walmart" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh. Sorry about that. I ran into somebody and fell. Once he found out I was pregnant he insisted on taking me to the hospital. Come to find out this man may be my twin brother" she said in a rush.

"How. Make it make sense" I said scrunching up my face.

"After he took me to the hospital we went to eat. We was talking and mind you we look just alike so we playing 21 questions and we the same age, we got the same birthday, and then he asked bout my parents. I felt a connection to him so I was like I'll just tell him if he trip we can off 'em. Anyway I said idek my dad and he said well I can introduce you to him so now we on the way to this man house who is supposed to be my daddy then we going back to Walmart to get my car" she said.

"Send me the address. I'm on my way" I told her cause she not finna go to NO man house by herself especially since she don't know him.

"Ight. One" she said. I glanced at the her then looked up at the road. Who the hell is she talking to. This lil girl really think she a whole nigga. Talking bout some damn one. Like lil girl you are not a man.

"Girl who tf--" I started but her li ass cut me off.

"Aht aht I said what I said" she said cutting me off.

"Whatever" I said hanging up.

Princess👑❣ shared their location with you

Kiana was around the corner from me.

(A/N: yall know around the corner mean like 15 minutes away)

I drove around for like 13 minutes before I pulled up to this big ass mansion. I think I've been here before but I can't think of why.

As soon as I was about to call Kiana, the door opened and I see my nigga Que.

"Woo fuck you doing at my house" he asked raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"Nigga my girl sent me her location and it lead me here so" I said.

"Kiana" he asked.

"Yea" I said and he moved aside to let me in.

Me and Que go way back to grade school. That was my luh nigga. We met when I saw him getting bullied by some dudes in my grade. I was one of the most feared people in school so I made them leave him alone and took him under my wing. I guess we just fell out of contact.

"How you been nigga" I asked.

"Straight til pops dropped the news that I had a twin sister" he said rubbing his hands down his face.