• F I V E •

Kiana Wright |Keke
Houston,Texas📍|5:42pm

"Sky finish what you were saying" Nini said. I glanced around the room and spotted Kd. He stood in the corner with a shocked expression on his face. I wonder what that's about.

"Like I was saying he right there" Sky said pointing at Kd.

Wait I know she fucking lying. "Run that back turbo" I said while glaring at Kd with nothing but hatred.

Sky started looking around. Everybody had a shocked expression on their face even Bella. "Fuck is yall looking like that for" Sky asked growing annoyed.

"I thought she said he was fine asf. That nigga ugly" I heard Nini whisper to Dee. They tried to hold in their laughs but couldn't.

"Sky, I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news but Kd has been with me since I was 17" I said all innocently.

"Hoe stop lying. If that was true why did he just fuck me at club Marvin's last week." Sky said with a smirk.

I looked over a Kd to see him scratching his head. "Bitch so you really out here cheating on me" I yelled getting in his face. I honestly forgot who I was talking.

"Shorty back the fuck up" he said.

"Naw cause you a bitch ass nig-" I was cut off when Kd slapped me so hard that I fell.

"Take yo ass to the car and Skylar you are not my girl I just fucked you once. Dick got you sprung or some shit" he yelled.

"Say bruh dont put yo hands on her again" Josiah said as him and Woo stood up.

"Who gone do me sum bout it" Kd yelled looking at all the niggas in the room. "Didn't I say take yo dumb ass to the car. Go get yo shit NOW" Kd said as I felt about 3 hard kicks to my left side.

JoJo, Woo, Ray, K3, and even King pulled out they guns on Kd.

"Kd that's disrespectful as fuck to put hands on a female. Especially that one. You know that's damn near my sister" King said.

King and I grew up together. Our "moms" were thick as thieves so we were raised as siblings. Any time a nigga even looked at me wrong King beat they ass for me. That's why I never told him about Kd beating on me. I knew King would try to kill him plus that's his homeboy.

"Keke how long this nigga been laying hands on you" King asked me.

"Since bout 6 months after we started dating" I mumbled under my breath.

"Speak up" he said.

"6 months after we started dating" I said louder.

"So 4 years basically" King asked and I just nodded my head.

"Why didn't you tell me" King asked looking kinda hurt.

"Because I love him and I didn't want yall to kill him" I said as he scoffed. "Plus King you are judgemental as hell" I said causing Bella to agree.

"Keke take yo ass to the car" Kd said with anger laced all through his voice. I stood up and began to gather my things. "You really going back with this bum ass nigga" JoJo asked and I nodded.

"Skylar I'm so sorry you had to witness that" Lala said as the boys put they guns back up. I just looked back before walking out the door and sitting in Kd's car.

*Knock Knock*

I looked to see Bella and Sky standing at the window so I rolled it down. "Yes" I said slightly annoyed.

"I'm so sorry" Sky said.

"Its cool. You didn't know" I shrugged waving her off.

"Sis do you wanna come with us" Bella asked.

"Naw this ain't the first time. I been dealing with this for 4 years so I will be okay" I said on the verge of crying.

Bella stuck her arm in the window and unlocked the door. She didn't say anything, she just pulled me into a hug. All she did was held me tight and I broke down in tears. Sky came to the driver side and just patted my back.

"Ohmygoodness is she okay" I heard Dee yell. Soon I was in the biggest group hug.

"Ight yall get off me with all this simp shii" I said pushing these thots off me.

"Get the fuck away from my car" I heard Kd yell but he looked terrible. His lip was bloody and swollen. He had a black eye. His whole face was just bloody and swollen.

"What happened to you" Sky said with a snicker.

"None of your business bitch" he barked at Sky. All the girls bust out laughing while I stayed quiet.

"Bitch let's go" Kd said yanking me by my hair.

"Damn I'm coming. Let my hair go. This shit was $400." I said while mean mugging him. He let me go and got in the car.

I was barely in the car when I felt a hard ass slap across my face. "Stop showing out in front of yo friends almost got me killed dumb ass" Kd said.

I just rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the window letting sleep take over me.

"Wake yo ass up" Kd yelled while shaking me vigorously.

"Where we at" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Home where else would I take you" Kd scoffed.

I went inside the house and put all my thing back in their rightful place. I went in my room and picked out an outfit to sleep in. After that altercation I was totally over the day and it's only 6 something in the evening. I heard the front door open and close indicating that Kd had left.

______________________________________

What happened to Kd?

Should Keke stay with Kd?

Where did Kd go?

Vote and comment please