• F O U R T E E N •

Ja'Quavius Hall| Woo
Houston, Texas📍| 1 month later

My baby done been in this coma for a whole month. I've been here every day just sitting here during the day then every night around 9pm I leave to go torture information out of Kd.

He doesn't tell nothing. So far I've cut all of his fingers off one by one, I cut off all his toes day by day, I've shot him in the shoulder then dug a screwdriver into it. I thought he would be dead by now or escaped but nope he still in the basement.

We chopped up Sky and Killa body and threw the pieces in the ocean.

I was headed toward the trap to torture Kd for today. I think today is the day when I finally end this nigga.

*Fast forward to the trap*

I pulled up to the trap and headed to the basement. I did a sinister laugh when I saw Kd.

"You still don't wanna tell me why you did it" I asked while picking up my machete. I cut off his nose and was about to chop off his foot when he spoke up.

"Man I was paid to do it" Kd said.

"By who" I asked.

"Some female who said you killed a nigga named Marcus" he said chuckling.

When he said that name I instantly knew he was talking about Diamond. She is my mother's boyfriend daughter. The man I killed at 15. I don't even consider them family no more.

"You got that bitch in all this shit. Lil shorty told me to fuck up Keke life so she would be damaged so you wouldn't want her" Kd said.

I pulled out my gun and cocked. I chuckled before aiming my gun.

"I'm gone have fun raising yo child" I said evily before shooting him right between the eyes. Right when I was finna shoot him again King walked in.

"Let me shoot him once" he said.

"Have at it. Make sure he dead" I said.

King shot him in the chest twice before shooting each eye out and stabbing him.

"Nigga ok he is dead...dead as hell" I said laughing at King crazy ass.

"Pour acid on him and then burn him" I said and headed towards the hospital.

Kiana Wright |Keke
Houston,Texas 📍|Still in coma

I looked around and all I seen was white. A light shone that blinded me and a beautiful woman appeared. This woman looked familiar.

"Hello my child" the woman said.

"Mom" I said confused cause my momma dead. Wait am I dead. Is this heaven. I'm not ready to die.

"Girl you are not dead. It's not your time and yea I'm your mom" she said reading my thoughts.

"Anyways I'm also your guardian angel and I came to let you know it's time to wake up. Kaylani Amora and Kareem Adonis needs you" my mom said.

"Momma who is Kaylani Amora and Kareem Adonis" I asked as she began to fade away.

"I love you my child" she said and disappeared.

The light disappeared and all I saw was pitch black. I forced myself to open my eyes and looked around and seen Jaja sitting in the corner. He looked up and saw me looking at him.

"You're awake finally" he said smiling hard asf. I decided to play with him.

"Who the hell are you" I said scrunching up my face.

"You don't remember me" he asked with his face dropping. Aww my poor baby.

"No" I said.

"I'm your boyfriend. Please tell me you remember me" he said.

"Jaja I was just playing but damn you just gone lie to me like that" I said laughing.

"Ian lie. You mines tf " he said scrunching up his face.

I was about to speak when the doctor came in. "You're up. Let me check your vitals and I'll be out of your way" she said.

The doctor checked my vitals and was headed out the room but stopped. "We are going to have to keep you over night just to make sure that you and the baby is safe" she said.

"What baby" I asked confused.

"You're 8 weeks pregnant. We found out when your boyfriend here brought you in. You were about 3 weeks pregnant but you've been in a coma for a month" she explained.

"Oh" is all I said and with that she left.

Jaja walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat there thinking what to do about this child. I'm not ready to be a mom.

I thought about my options and realized that I'm just going to have to be a mom. I dont believe in abortions and I don't think no child should ever have to be in a foster home.

"Jaja can I tell you something" I asked.

"Princess you can tell me anything" he said.

"Right before I woke up I saw my mom and she mentioned how Kaylani Amora and Kareem Adonis needed but I have no idea who they are" I said.

"Maybe it's people you will meet soon" he shrugged.

"Maybe" I said dosing off.

"I'm about to go get us some clothes and food. I'll be back in like a hour" he said standing up.

"Alright" I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

______________________________________

Yall I would've updated yesterday but I was sleep then i got into it with some girl.

Are yall happy that Kd, Killa, and Sky is finally dead?

Why did Diamond use Keke to get to Woo?

Keke finally up

Are yall ready to meet Quinton Wright? (Cast list)

What do yall think Keke is having?

Anyways who do yall think Kaylani Amora and Kareem Adonis is?

Vote and comment please