• T W E N T Y E I G H T •

Ja'Quavius Hall |Woo
Houston, Texas📍| Earlier that day

We just stood there for a few seconds before she finally broke the silence "Be careful Jaja. If you not home by midnight, I'm coming to find you and keep yo location on. I like you alot G."

"Girl yo ass sound like the nigga in the relationship but I like you a lot too shorty" I chuckled. I pulled her in and we gave each other a long passionate kiss. I pecked her lips one more time and left.

When I got outside Que was sitting in my car. I looked at him and could tell he was mad asf.

"Aye I'm finna text da boys bout this" I said. He just nodded his head.

dagang🤘🏽💙

say mane

Jojo🗡💙: wassam foo
K3💪🏽💙: wassup bro
King💯💙: wassuh G
Ray😈💙: wtbi

why that nigga Lik was on live talking mad shii bout Keke

Jojo🗡💙: Say less
King💯💙: We finna pull up on this nigga right?
Ray😈💙: Yessir. My trigger finger already ready
K3💪🏽💙: how u know

somebody sent the live to Lala and she sent it to me like tf u involving our females for. he know this war between us. then to involve Keke when she 8 months pregnant with twins.

King💯💙: What he even say?
King💯💙: nvm fuck that he gotta die either way. he involving my sister and she finna pop out my niece and nephew.
K3💪🏽💙: You told Que?

Mane Que right here in the car with me.
That nigga said Keke was ran through, she pregnant with his babies, she a hoe and this nigga said he fucked.
The problem is she dont even know buddy. They bumped into each other once at the mall 2 damn months ago

Jojo🗡💙: This nigga must dont like his life😐
King💯💙: He must dont. Saying all this shii but he cant even pull her😐
Ray😈💙: See I'm fashoo ready to kill nie. That's my bestfriend he playing with.
K3💪🏽💙: Bitch she my bestfriend but yea where yall at though?

Omw to da trap. Meet me there.

I put my phone down and started the car. I headed over to the secret trap outside of town.

(imagination. use yours😁)

After about 30 minutes, I pulled up to our secret trap. It's kinda hidden in the woods.

I had called Shooter earlier and told him to catch this nigga and bring him here. Shooter obviously did what he was told. I walked to the basement with Que following closely behind.

"Wassup lil nigga" I said giving an evil chuckle.

"..."

I grabbed my machete and chopped of his big toe on the left foot. "When I speak you answer" I said.

"Please dont do this Woo I have a daughter" he pleaded.

"Talk before you die right now" I said.

"Allis over a bitch" he chuckled bitterly.