• O N E •

Kiana Wright |Keke
Houston, Texas📍 |10:00pm

Kiana Wright |Keke Houston, Texas📍 |10:00pm

"Bitch get yo ass in here" Kd yelled to me. I was shaking like a stripper because I knew he was finna beat my ass.

"Where the fuck have you been. Huh?" Kd semi-yelled.

"I-I-I was out w-w-with Nini, Dee, and Lala" I whispered.

"Who the fuck told you that you can leave this house. You stupid bitch" Kd said to me.

I don't know what came over me. I knew he was already mad as fuck and I still said something.

"Nigga I am a grown ass woman and I can do as I fucking please. You not my fucking boss" I said.

Kd grew angry. He hopped up and grabbed my hair. He threw me across the floor of our house. I landed on my side but I slid further and hit the wall. He then yanked me up by my hair. I tried to get loose but it felt like my $400 bundles was slipping so I stopped. I felt my left eye swelling up as I realized he had just punched me.

"You a bitch made nigga and don't fuc-" before I could finish my sentence this nigga punched me in the jaw. It felt like my jaw had just broke into a million pieces. I decided to suck it up and apologize.

"DreShawn I'm sorry" I yelled. His face softened a little but he still yelled at me.

"Bitch what the fuck did I tell you about saying my real name."

I cried "Kd I'm sorry it will never happen again." He chuckled.

"Good now go ice yo fucking eye" He said with a smirk.

What type of shit is he fucking snorting? Like how in the hell can you be happy about blacking yo girlfriend's eye. That is one sick bastard. I stood in the mirror wondering how the hell I even got here.

"Keke" Kd yelled pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yes bae" I said.

"Come here mamas" Kd said to me.

I was flabbergasted cause this motherfucker is bipolar or something. Anyways I walked over to him and he pulled me down on his lap. So I was straddling him. He started kissing all on my neck. I tried to push him away but that ain't work so I just sat there.

He stopped suddenly and looked at me but I was looking at the wall. He turned my face towards him.

"Baby girl I'm sorry. You know I hate to hurt you but you don't listen. If I tell you something I need you to listen to me. You know what my job is people will kidnap you just to get to me plus you got a smart ass mouth so when I say ask before you leave then do that. Understood" he said.

"Yea" I said but I was kinda mad cause that ain't no excuse to put your hands on me.

"Alright I love you baby" he said then went back to kissing on me.