• T W E N T Y O N E •

Kiana Wright |Keke
Houston, Texas📍| 8:06pm

I was surprised when Jaja spoke his feelings. I been feeling him since I woke up from that coma but I was not finna say nothing. When it comes to relationships I'm a little old school.

I believe that a man should ask a girl out. I might be young but this new school shii dont work fa me. Like how tf you just gone tell a girl that she yo girl? I feel like communication and compromise is the key to the whole relationship.

"Princess" Jaja called out slapping my thigh lightly.

"Yes" I said.

"I know yo ass heard me talking to you" he said.

"Obviously I didn't but wassam foo" I said.

"Fuck up. Yo ass talk just like a nigga" he said.

"You like it though obviously" I said rolling my eyes.

"G shut up" he chuckled.

"Let's go ta da mall. I need to go get some more clothes and these shoes come out that I want"

*skips ta mall*

Jaja pulled into Tʜᴇ Gᴀʟʟᴇʀɪᴀ and parked the car in the yellow garage. He walked over to my side and opened my door.

"Oh so you a gentleman" I said laughing.

"Yep just fa u girl" he said winking.

(A/N:Yall I be purposely making Jaja corny so not too much on him 😗🤚🏾)

"Boy u so lame" I said.

"You the only one that see that side of me" he said honestly.

"Forreal" I asked.

"Hell yea. Imma thug. Everybody cant know that I got a soft side ta me or they could use that against me" he said.

I just nodded my head. We finally made it inside Tʜᴇ Gᴀʟʟᴇʀɪᴀ. The mall was packed as usual. This hoe stay packed. These people dont even be shopping, they just be hanging out. Like go home damn!

"Princess what store you wanna go to first" Jaja asked.

"Foot Locker so I can get some shoes" I said cheesing.

"Bet" he said walking towards the 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳.

We got in foot locker and it was not as packed as I was expecting. I walked in and right at the front door was the 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗 𝟻 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎.

"There they go" I said pointing to the shoe.

"Ight" Jaja said grabbing the display shoe. He walked over to a worker.

"Aye let me get these in a 5 1/2" I said showing him the shoe that Jaja had.

"Aye shorty you gotta go ask somebody else. I'm busy" the worker said looking at me with disgust. Ion know what tf his problem is but ian did him nun so he gone have ta fix that attitude.