• N I N E T E E N •

Kiana Wright |Keke
Houston, Texas📍| 6:33pm

"Jaja can I get the aux" I asked making the "🥺" face.

"Fix yo damn face but here Princess" he said passing me the aux cord.

I decided that I wanna mess with Woo since he already in the mood.

Baby I don't blame you for being in the clubs and getting all that love
Cause you're so beautiful, God made you to show that off
Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy, but I want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one-on-one thing, but baby, it should change

Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking 'bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too
Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep
We better stop playing before we mess around and someone gets hurt
I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos
Nobody but you kissing on me, kissing on me

When you gonna come kiss on my tattoos Jaja.

"All my homies wanna know what's up with us. They can't believe that I'm kicking it with just one girl. But I'm cool with that. Them pretty eyes and that smile, girl I'm a fool for that. Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking 'bout you. And when you be out on dates you be texting me too. Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off. I pray to God he ain't breaking you off" he sung while glancing at me every once in a while.

I started smiling hard as ever cause he can sing good asab.

"I'll kiss on them tattoos any day" he said winking at me.

"Damn. I said that out loud" I said chuckling. I was slightly embarrassed.

"Sure did Princess" he said.

"Well come kiss on em" I said winking.

"Bet" he said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

He sped towards his house and we made it there within 10 minutes.

I got out the car and walked as fast as I could to the door. Jaja came up behind me and grabbed my waist while unlocking the door. I felt his third leg poking me. Oop time to dip.

I tried to walk away from him but he gently pulled me back to him. This time my butt was all over his member.

"I'm finna go cook cause I'm hungry" I said cause this is not happening tonight at all.

"I'm hungry too" Jaja said with lust in his eyes.

"Alright let me go so I can cook" I said.

"Naw I wanna eat you"

"I meannnnnn you can if that's what you wanna do" I said blusing.

Without warning Jaja smashed his lips into mine. I instantly began to kiss him back. He began asking for entrance which I denied.

He bit my bottom lip and used that as an excuse to slip his tongue into my mouth. I didnt even bother trying to take control. I let him do what he wanted to do.

(A/N: Don't yall get tired of that line "Our tongues fought for dominance and him being him he won" or is it just me? But anyways back to the story)

He lifted my shirt above my head as we walked towards his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and pulled my pants down.

I am soaked down there if you know what I mean. He started rubbing on my little lady through my underwear. I looked down at him and he was smirking.

Aw hell what the fuck did I start. I don't even think I'm ready for all this.

"Jaja I'm not ready for all this" I mumbled.

"Girl lay back" he said.

I did as I was told. He grabbed my neck and started kissing me sloppily. I got up a little so that I was now straddling him and grinded against his shaft. He let go of my neck and began kissing it until he found my spot. He began sucking on my neck and gently biting it.

"mmm" I moaned. He stopped to admire my features and I was suddenly self conscious about my body. He flipped us over so that he was now on top. He looked me in my eyes while using his teeth to pull down my panties slowly.

He grabbed my neck again and started kissing me again. He gave me another hickey then proceeded to unclasp my bra. He smirked as he began sucking on my right titty while holding on to the left. He looked at me as I moaned out in pleasure before showing the same amount of attention to my left titty.

He kissed me all the way down to my lil lady. He rubbed his thumb over my area before kissing my inner thigh. He kissed from my inner thigh up to my area. He kept kissing my area.

"Jaja stop teasing" I whined.

"Ohhh fuck" I said as I felt his warm tongue on me. He started flicking his tongue and whew chile.

He started sucking on my clit and my hand made it's way to his head. He pumped two fingers in me and that just sent me overboard. Then he tried to spell his name with his tongue.

I tried to push him away but he wasnt having that.

"Kiana move yo hand" he said against my cat. I really couldn't move to tell you the truth. Once he realized that I wasnt going to move he pinned me down and continued to eat me like I was his last meal.

"Jajaaaa" I moaned out loudly. I finally grew some strength and started grinding my cat against his tongue. He started nibbling on my clit while still pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Fuckkkk I'm finna cum" I moaned as my legs was shaking. I barely even finished my sentence before I came and he slurped up every drop of my juices.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me like he wanted me to taste myself.

I grabbed at his belt buckle but he stopped me. I was confused because ain't no way. He gave me head and I wanted to return the favor.

"Nope not tonight" he said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Jaja why not" I shouted.

"Cause I said so now get go beautiful ass up and get in the tub" he said.

I tried to stand up but I fell right back down. My legs felt like Jello. Jaja stood there and watched me struggle for a second before he came and put me in the tub.

______________________________________

Sooo that was a terrible chapter. Sorry

Yall thought they was finna have a luh sex huh?

Vote and comment please