028

Jeongin's P.O.V

"It's so mesmerizing to watch you dance, Baby." I gulped, my heart beating a mile a minute. "Thank you, Daddy." Chan pressed his lips against my neck, leaving a soft kiss, as he reached up and hooked his finger in the little loop the bell is attached to on my collar. He tugged softly as his eyes met mine once again. I watched him grin as I whimpered from his actions.

I would be lying if I said I didn't ask for this. I love seeing this side of Chan. I love seeing the dark side of him, the side that gets really dominant and demanding. I love when Chan is loving and caring and sweet, but I love it even more when he's dominating and putting me in my place. I love to see the fire in his eyes.

And I know that my tail and collar specifically set off that fire. "I told you before, Little One. Don't think that this house is any different than my house. Don't think that you can get away with your little schemes just because we have company." I only nodded, mesmerized by his eyes and how they glistened with lust and hunger. Chan growled as he tugged on my collar once more, bringing my face inches from his. "Words, Little One." "Okay, Daddy." "Good boy." I melted at the affirmation, only causing Chan to grin with pride. "Does my Baby have an affirmation kink?" My cheeks burned as I shook my head softly, knowing damn well that I do. "Mm, I know you're lying, Little One. You shouldn't lie to Daddy." He growled as he stepped closer to me. "Don't...Don't you think we should get back to the guys...?" I questioned softly, scared one of them would walk in any moment. He hummed, stepping back. "I guess we should." Chan took my hand in his and we began to walk towards the living room, where the guys were all playing around, laughing and running around.

I smiled to myself, watching as these silly guys, who I can now call friends, run around and chase each other, laughing and hollering, just having fun. I love that I can be here for memories like this. That I have people around me who I can make memories like this.

Hyunjin ran up to Chan and I, taking hold of my hand. "Jeongin, let's all go swimming." "It's dark outside, Jinnie." I giggled causing him to pout. "Who wants to go swimming?" He shouted, resulting in all of the guys falling over each other as they responded that they want to. He turned back to me and smiled, pulling me upstairs. "Come on, put on your trunks." "But I don't wanna take off my collar and-" "Then don't." I looked towards Chan who was walking up the staircase, his brow raised as he approached us. "It's not gonna get damaged by some water, Baby." "But it's not gonna look good in swim trunks..." I pouted, playing with my tail. "Why? Can't you just clip it onto-ooooooooh." Hyunjin blushed, covering his cheeks with his hands. "It's that kind of tail." I could see Chan smirking out of the corner of my eye.

"I guess I can just put it back on after." I pouted, letting go of my tail. "Don't you mea-never mind go change." Hyunjin ran off to his room, closing the door and leaving Chan and I standing in the hallway. "We better get changed before the guys start up here." I nodded, going to the closet to dig my trunks out from one of my bags. I finally found it, smiling triumphantly. As I began to change and take out my tail, Chan walked into the closet, standing in the doorway.

I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. His eyes were soft as he smiled warmly at me. "Baby, how are you feeling?" I mirrored his smile as I pulled my trunks up, placing my tail back inside the box I keep my ears in. "I'm alright." "Baby, you can talk to me." He spoke softly as he wrapped his arms around me. I sighed contently as I rested my head against his chest. "I'm still scared." I whispered, tightening my arms around him just a little bit. "I'm still scared that he's going to find us. That you're not safe. That-" "Whoa, Baby, hold on. That I'm not safe?" He pushed me back a little so that we were looking at each other, and I could only nod in response. "I don't want him to hurt you, Daddy..." I began, a silent tear falling down my cheek. "I know that you'll protect me no matter what, and I'm so scared that he's going to hurt you in the process."

Chan looked so pained my words. "What about you, Baby? I'm here to make sure that he doesn't hurt you. I can take whatever he throws at me as long as you're safe." I shook my head, smiling softly, as I rested my head back against his chest. "Can we just go swimming and forget about this for a while?" "Yeah. Let's go, Baby."

~

Felix and I were sitting in the hot tub, discussing school, while Chan and the others were chilling in and around the pool. It was nearing midnight but it seems like none of us will be getting too much sleep tonight. Which I'm not against. I don't know how much sleep I'll be getting anytime soon.

"Baby," Chan began as he knelt down beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Don't you think you should try to get some rest? You didn't get much last night." I shook my head, looking up to meet his eyes. "I don't want to..." He sighed but nodded, walking back to go sit with Woojin and Minho. I turned back towards Felix who was pouting softly. "What?" "Hyung's right, you do need your rest." Before I could even begin to protest, Hyunjin was running over to us, jumping into the hot tub. "I have an idea."

"Well, what is it?" Felix questioned, only causing Hyunjin to squirm with delight. "We can make a fort and watch movies and eat popcorn and-" "Okay, okay, we got the idea." I giggled as I agreed to his idea, liking the idea of making a fort. "But how will we fit seven people inside of a fort?" Felix questioned as we all walked back inside. "Well, I think we're gonna go home so it's only going to be five of you." Minho stated as Jisung yawned, nodding his head in agreement afterwards. "I'm going home too. Sorry, guys." Hyunjin pouted at Woojin but didn't argue. He walked all of the guys to the door as they shouted their goodbyes to us.

"Well, four people isn't that bad." Felix stated. Hyunjin ran back over to us before him and Chan started to assemble the fort. Felix and I helped a little bit but he mostly helped me pick out cute pajamas for our movie night. "Are you going to keep your collar on?" I nodded, playing with the bell. "Why not? I can always take it off before I fall asleep. I don't think it would hurt me to fall asleep in it, though." He shrugged, smiling softly. I walked over to my box that held my ears and tail, contemplating on whether or not to put my tail back in or not. "You can't possibly be thinking about that. Don't you think you've dug a deep enough hole?" "I agree with Felix, Baby Boy." Chan stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. I gulped, looking at Felix for help. But he just held his hands up before walking out of the room, patting Chan on the back.

Chan advanced towards me, only causing me to back up until my back hit the dresser. Crap. "You've been teasing Daddy all day. It's almost like you're trying to get yourself into trouble." I mean, he's not wrong. He definitely is onto something. "Come on, let's go watch a movie." He glanced at the box in my hand before meeting my gaze once again. "Without your tail." I pouted but nodded, deciding it was best to not argue right now. I have dug a deep enough hole.

As Chan and I walked back into the living room, Hyunjin was walking in from the kitchen, holding a giant bowl of popcorn. "Felix and I picked 'The Incredibles.' Is that alright with you guys?" I nodded quickly, smiling widely. "Yes." He giggled as we crawled into the giant fort they had built. Chan even went overboard and hung up some string lights because he said that he didn't want me to sleep in the dark. Which honestly is so sweet.

We all laid down, munching on popcorn while watching the movie. I kept giggling during the whole movie, making everyone smile at me. My eyes began to become heavy the longer the movie went on. I yawned, whining softly, before cuddling up next to Chan, who was resting against the couch. He wrapped his arm around me, kissing the top of my head, before whispering, "Goodnight, Baby Boy."