009

Jeongin's P.O.V

minmin: i want to hang out today >:(

innie: hehe okay hyung, we can hang out. what did you have in mind?

minmin: i thought maybe karaoke? 

lixie: am i invited?!

innie: no

lixie: D':

innie: i'm just kidding of course you are. you can't bring Changbin-hyung tho, it's just us

lixie: aight

I squealed slightly as I jumped off of Felix's bed, changing into my normal black jeans, a sweater, and a flannel. My parents told me that they are coming home tomorrow, so this works out since I want to spend tomorrow with my parents. I quickly got ready, texting Seungmin and Felix that I was on my way before running to the front door to slip my shoes on. Felix was at Changbin's, go figure, so I'd have to Uber there. Which sucks, but oh well.

The front door opened, Chan walking through the door. "Hi, Hyung" "Hi, Baby boy." I smiled up at him, my smile fading as I noticed that Chan had dyed his hair dark brown. "What's wrong?" Standing up, I ran my fingers through his hair, pouting slightly. "Hey, Baby, what's wrong? Why the pout?" "I loved your blonde hair." I mumbled, causing Chan to chuckle. "I'm sorry, Baby boy. I got tired of the upkeep." I nodded, understanding. Having blonde hair can be a lot because of the constant bleaching and toner and stuff.

Chan looked me over before questioning, "Where are you off to?" "Seungmin, Felix, and I are going to go to the Karaoke bar to spend time together." I smiled brightly, excited to see Seungmin. He hummed, slowly nodding his head. "When will you be back?" I shrugged, earning a glare from him. Right...Use my words. "I don't know..." I spoke, lowering my head. Before he could say anything else, my phone began ringing. Looking at the caller ID, it was Felix. "Hello?" "Where are you~?" He whined. I could hear Seungmin in the background demanding Felix tell me to hurry my ass up. I giggled, turning around to grab my wallet and keys. "I'm on my way. I'll be there in ten." "You better!" Seungmin shouted as Felix hung up the phone with a goodbye. I giggled once again, about to walk out the door when I was stopped by Chan. "Be careful, and try to be back before dark, okay?" I nodded, smiling. "Okay, Daddy."

~

I held my stomach as I laughed, watching Seungmin belt out the lyrics to Fantastic Baby by Big Bang as Felix did his silly fortnite dances. My stomach began to hurt from laughing so much and tears were brimming my eyes, but I couldn't be any happier. As soon as the song ended, both of my friends dropped to the floor panting. "Are you good?" Seungmin held a thumbs up while Felix just wheezed a yes. I giggled at my friends and how silly they can be. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and when I pulled it out, I saw that it was a text from Chan. I smiled as I opened my phone, but frowned upon seeing the time. It was currently ten at night. How did time go by so quickly?

channie: Baby Boy, it is well past being dark out

I gulped, feeling bad that I didn't come home and possibly worried Chan. "Wanna go another round, Jeongin?" Felix question, scrolling through the list of songs. I shook my head, standing up. "I should get going. Chan-Hyung wanted me home before dark, and it's already ten." Seungmin pouted, pulling on my sleeve. "But I haven't seen you in forever~ Can't your boy toy wait?" Felix burst out laughing, falling onto the floor. I glared at him before turning back to Seungmin who had activated his pouting face and puppy eyes. Whining, I sighed in defeat. Chan's going to kill me. "Fine. But just a couple more rounds."

~

"Shh. We don't want to wake mom or Hyung." Felix whispered before unlocking the door, both of us tiptoeing inside. As soon as I closed the door, the lights switched on, revealing an angry Chan standing in the doorway of the living room. Felix cleared his throat before slowly walking towards his room. "I'm just gonna...go to bed...so...uh...." He ran off to his room and closed the door, leaving me alone with Chan. I lowered my head, not really wanting to make eye contact with him because I knew I was in trouble.

"Baby boy, do you care to explain why you're home past midnight and why you ignored my text?" Chan questioned as he inched closer to me. I shook my head, whispering, "I'm sorry...I don't really have a good explanation." I heard Chan sigh softly as he lifted my head up, our eyes locking. "I was just worried. You're okay, I'm not gonna hurt you or punish you or anything, okay?" I nodded, smiling softly. I always hated have someone angry at me, I get so scared.
"You should get to bed, Baby boy." I nodded, looking down at my hands. "Can..." Looking up at Chan, I blushed softly. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" He smiled, nodding his head as he took my hand in his. "Of course you can, Baby."

I quickly went into Felix's room and changed into a pair of shorts and a sweater before running back to Chan's room, not forgetting to grab Oliver on the way out. I crawled onto Chan's bed, taking out my phone to keep me entertained until Chan came back, probably from the bathroom. I scrolled through my feed, admiring the Littles who appeared in my feed. They were all just so precious and adorable, and I envied them so much. Not only for being able to live my dream of a kawaii room, but also because they were not afraid to let the world know who they were.

Chan walked back into the room, turning off the lights before crawling into bed. I turned my phone off, laying down as I faced Chan. We both gazed into each other's eyes in the darkness, our faces barely lit by the light of the moon shining through the window. "My parents are coming back tomorrow." I spoke lowly, not wanting to be too loud in case someone else was up. Chan pouted, which was so cute. "You'll still come visit me, right?" I giggled, nodding my head. "Chan I-" He raised an eyebrow at the name and I realized I forgot the rule. It is going to take me so freaking long to get used to this rule.

"Daddy," I began, earning a small smile from him. "I live like two minutes from here, and I come visit Felix all the time. I practically live here during the day and go home at night." Chan nodded as he swung his arm over my waist, pulling me into his chest. My heart began to race as he embraced me, resting his chin on top of my head. "Let's enjoy this moment while we can, then." A small smile found its way to my face, heat rising to my cheeks as I nodded softly. I snuggled closer into him, hugging Oliver close to my chest as I sighed in content.