008

"Why are we going to the park?" I groaned, pulling on my shoes. "Because I want to relax, and what better way to relax than under the sun?" "So why am I coming?" I whined, following Felix as we walked out of his house. "Can I not ask my best friend to spend time with me?" Shrugging, I shoved my hands into my pockets. Felix lives about 10 minutes from the park, and it was a beautiful day, so we decided to walk. It wasn't long before we reached the park and as soon as we did, I noticed Changbin waiting on a park bench. I'm third wheeling too?! This day can't get any worse. Felix ran off to Changbin, who picked him up and swung him around, both of them laughing in the process. That's so cuuuute. Gross.

"Baby boy." I jumped, turning around to see Chan standing behind me, smiling softly. "Hyung? What are you doing here? What am I doing here?" I mumbled, confused. He reached out and took my hand in his, smiling at me, before leading me to God knows where. I couldn't help but notice how my hand seems to fit perfectly with his. This caused me to blush, looking down at my feet as Chan continued to lead me to wherever he was leading me to.

Chan stopped, which caused me to look up, noticing how we were standing under a big tree, a blanket placed underneath. I looked at Chan, really confused. "Come on, sit with me." He smiled as he sat down on the blanket, patting the spot beside him. I did as requested, still very confused. Why were we here? And alone? I don't think I've ever seen this side of the park. It's really pretty, though. There's not much, just an open field with a couple of trees scattered around, but it was still beautiful. It looks like something out of a movie, actually.

"Baby boy." "Hm?" I turned around to look at Chan, signaling for him to continue. "I uh..." A small tint of pink rose to his cheeks, which makes him look so adorable. Chan looked up at me, gazing into my eyes. I swear, I get lost in his eyes every time I look into them, they're just so mesmerizing. "Jeongin, I want nothing more than to be your boyfriend, and to be your caregiver." It sounds like there's a 'but.' "But?" I whispered, scared of the answer. "But, if I'm going to be your caregiver, your Daddy, you will abide by my rules." Rules? I've never had rules. But I've always found them intriguing. I wonder what his rules are? "What are your rules?" He shook his head, smiling softly. "That's for me to know and you to find out, Baby boy." I thought about it for a second, biting my lip slightly. Chan noticed, his eyes shifting between my eyes and my lips. "Chan?" "Yes?" "Will you be my boyfriend?" The brightest smile I've ever seen broke out onto his face. "I would love that." 

~

Felix and Changbin decided to go watch a movie, telling us that they would be gone for a while. Mrs. Lee had a business dinner and wouldn't be home until late. So that left Chan and I in the house. I was sprawled out on Felix's bed, playing a silly game on my phone, whenever I heard Chan shout from his room, "Baby boy, can you come here for a second?" "Sure!" I got up and walked to his room. Chan smiled at me when he saw me enter his room, patting the space next to him on his bed. I sat beside him, both of us facing the other.

"I figured since we have the house to ourselves, I would let you know your new rules." I smiled, nodding. "Okay." "Rule number one. You must always use your words." I nodded, understanding. That makes sense. I can do that. "Rule number two. Unless we're around people who wouldn't understand, you will always refer to me as Daddy." I blushed. "Who are the people who wouldn't understand?" "Mom, your parents, and Changbin until he knows." "So...what if I'm not in Little space?" He shook his head, "Always." Don't get me wrong, I wasn't against the rule. I'm just not used to calling anyone Daddy, let alone all the time. "Rule number three. You are required to eat at least three meals a day." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Which brings me to rule number four. No eye rolling. That's very rude." I nodded, looking down at my lap. "Lastly, rule number five. No matter what, I am always here for you, and you should always feel comfortable coming to me for anything and everything." I nodded, understanding.

"Do you have any questions, Baby boy?" I thought for a second, wondering if he's into more than just ddlb. Like, does he have any other fetishes or kinks that I should know about? Is he into different things? New things? "Chan?" He raised his eyebrow, staring at me. "Daddy..." I could feel my cheeks burning. "Yes?" "Do uh..." Oh god, I don't even know how to ask this. "What is it, Baby boy? You can ask me anything." Chan took my hand in his, smiling softly at me. "Are you...Are you into more than...you know...being a caregiver?" Chan grinned. "Baby boy, are you asking me if I have any kinks or if we're gonna be more than a ddlb relationship?" My face literally burns at how much I'm blushing right now. I slowly nodded, looking down at my lap. "That'll all depend on you. We're not gonna do anything that you don't want to." I smiled softly, loving how caring he is.

"Baby boy, I lied. There's another rule." "What is it?" "For the love of God, always wear shorts or pants or something." "Why?" I tilted my head slightly. I know the reason why, he probably thinks dirty thoughts whenever I don't. Which isn't always the plan, it's just an added bonus. "Because it's so hard to control myself around you when I know you're not wearing anything." I nodded, "Okay. I'll do that." "Good. Now, I have a question for you." Chan pulled me onto his lap, his hands resting on my waist as I straddled him. "Yes?" He squeezed my waist slightly, looking me in the eyes. "Yes, Daddy?" I corrected myself. "Is there anything that I  need to know that my precious Baby Boy is in to?" Furrowing my brows together, I shook my head slowly. "Are you sure?" I nodded, "I think so."

"You don't have any kinks? You're not into pet play? Bondage?" Pet play? What's that? "What...What's pet play?" Chan bit his lip, probably contemplating whether to tell me or not. "Pet play is where you dress up as a pet, whether that be a cat, a bunny, a puppy, and you enjoy being in that head space." I nodded, processing what he had just said. "I don't think I am." "Okay." He smiled, rubbing circles onto my sides. "What do you say that we go watch a movie, yeah?" I nodded, smiling widely. I wrapped myself around Chan as he got off of his bed and walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch, picking up the remote and picking a movie. I stayed in his lap, snuggling my face in the crook of his neck. Chan chuckled, poking my thigh. "Baby boy, are you gonna watch the movie?" I shook my head, "I'm comfy." He patted my back softly, resting his hand on my thigh afterward. He began to rub slow circles onto my thigh, which I found very comforting. Too comforting, in fact, because it didn't take long before I fell asleep, nuzzled into Chan's neck.