022

Jeongin's P.O.V

Chan walked us into his room, slamming his door shut with his foot. "You think it's fun to take control of Daddy? Huh, Little one?" I decided it would be fun to continue with my brattiness, no matter the consequences. I can't just stop now, that would be no fun. I nodded, "Yes, Daddy." He growled as he pushed me against the wall, his eyes piercing daggers into mine. "You're becoming very brave, Baby Boy. It's almost like you're trying to get a reaction out of me." I only grinned in response. I could see in his eyes that he finally put the pieces together and realized that that was exactly what I was doing. This seemed to spark that dark side within Chan that I adore.

Chan backed away from the wall, tossing me onto his bed. "Do. Not. Move." I decided to obey his command and laid down, staring up at the ceiling. Chan finally crawled onto the bed, hovering above me as his hands were on either side of my head. A sly grin played on his lips as he eyed me up and down. "Do you know what happens to Little Boys who test their Daddies?" I shook my head softly, wondering where he was going with this. I'm not scared, because I know he would never hurt me, but I am very intrigued. "No, what happens?" "They get punished."

Okay, I know he doesn't mean bad punish, because he told me doesn't do that, so it must be a good type of punishment. I say good but no punishment is completely good. I wonder what he's gonna do. Spankings? He seems like the spanking type.

"Strip." He commanded as he crawled off the bed, eyeing me up and down as I slowly slid off the bed as well. I lifted my shirt over my head, followed by my sweatpants, and lastly, my boxers. As soon as my boxers hit the floor, Chan motioned for me to turn around. With every second that passed I became more and more intrigued to see what he would do.

Chan walked up behind me, whispering in my ear, "Remember, use your words, Baby Boy. Because Daddy isn't going to stop unless you tell me to do so." I gulped but nodded nonetheless. He bent me over the side of his bed, bringing my hands together before tying them together with what I can only assume is a tie. Chan ran his hand from the small of my back down to my ass, giving my butt a quick smack before rubbing the spot he struck.

Reaching around me, Chan held two of his fingers in front of my mouth before instructing me to suck on them. And so I did. After a few seconds, Chan retreated his fingers before lining one up with my entrance. He slowly pushed in, causing me to wince at the feeling. After a few thrusts, he inserted a second finger, picking up his pace. I buried my head into his bed to muffle my moans, not wanting Felix to hear as I haven't heard him leave the house yet.

Chan curled his fingers which made me squeal. I felt him run his fingers through my hair before he grabbed onto my hair, pulling my head back. His voice was laced with hunger as he whispered in my ear, "Why are you being so quiet, Baby? Hiding those beautiful moans of yours." "I...I don't want Felix to hear." "But why? You wanted him to join us earlier, should we bring him in now? So that he can see how worked up you are?" I shook my head to the best of my ability, seeing him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

Chan took his fingers out of me, walking away to go get something. When he returned, he rested his hand on the small of my back. "Now, Baby," he started as he pressed something against my entrance. I was a bit confused as to what it was until he turned it on. "Don't be too loud." Chan eased the vibrator into my ass, causing me to let out a strained moan. He thrust the device inside me a couple of times before finally letting it bottom out and keeping it there. I could feel my cock start to throb from the immense amount of pleasure. I whined out, trying to find the words to let Chan know. "Daddy...Daddy I..." "Go ahead, Baby Boy. It's not going to be your last one." Oh. Oh that's his punishment. He's gonna make me cum so much to the point where I can't walk. That's hot.

I cried out as I came, most of it spraying on Chan's bed. I whined at the feeling of the vibrations continuing through my high, loving but hating the sensitivity. "Can you handle more?" I nodded, burying my head into his covers. Once again, Chan pulled my hair back, but this time, his face was directly in front of mine. I noticed how his eyes shifted once he saw my face. "Words, Baby Boy." "Yes, Daddy." I whimpered. There was a fire in his eyes and gosh was it mesmerizing.
He went behind me and stopped the vibrations on the toy, pulling it out, before untying my hands. "Lay down, Baby." I did as told, laying down on his bed. Chan crawled onto the bed before tying my hands above my head, making me pout because I want to touch him. He then slid the toy back inside of me. My head fell back at the feeling, my mouth hanging open. Chan moved the device in and out of my ass at a steady pace, watching as my face would change whenever he would change pace or hit a certain spot.

I was doing pretty good at keeping myself quiet, only letting out small moans. But I guess Chan was getting tired of that because once he found that special spot again, he aimed for that spot and that spot only. I was nearing my next orgasm by this point. I brought my hands up to my face and covered my mouth as he abused that spot that made me squeal. Chan grabbed the tie and brought my hands back down to my stomach, glaring at me. "I want to hear you, Baby Boy." I shook my head, a broken moan escaping my throat as he thrust the device into me once more before keeping it there.

The constant vibration was driving me insane, and soon I came all over my stomach. I let out a loud moan as I came, my back arching off the bed. Chan continued to thrust the toy inside of me, his eyes looking over my body as if I were prey in his eyes. He leaned down and began to leave butterfly kisses on my abdomen. "You're so beautiful, Baby. All worked up for Daddy." I whined at his words. I can't even imagine how I look right now. Chan sped up his pace, thrusting the toy faster and deeper inside of me as he made his way up to my lips.

I could feel myself coming closer to my next orgasm, and I think Chan noticed because he sped up his pace even more. I bit my lip to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape. Chan leaned down, kissing my neck. He kissed down to that special area above my collarbone, attacking it roughly as his pace picked up just a bit more. I couldn't hold back anymore. A long and loud moan escaped my lips as my head fell back.

"Music to my ears." Chan mumbled as he placed a few more kisses on my neck. I was nearing my edge when there was a knock on the door. "Hey, um, guys..." Felix started. "It really sounds like you two are having a lot of fun in there, but mom's home. She's in the driveway." My eyes went wide in horror but Chan's seemed to gleam with delight. "Thanks, Felix." And sure enough, I heard the front door open and could hear Mrs. Lee talking to Felix. "Daddy, don't you think we shou-" "No." "But-" Judging by the look in his eyes, I could tell that I was not going to win this argument. "You'll just have to be extra quiet. If you can handle that." I glared at him which only made him chuckle.

Chan removed the toy, tossing it to the side. He then got off the bed and began the slowest strip tease in history. And I know he was doing it on purpose. "Are you...Are you gonna untie me...?" I questioned, holding my hands up. He shook his head as he crawled on top of me, his hands resting on either side of my head. "Not a chance." "But I want to touch you." He hummed, "You should have thought about that before you teased me, Little one." Okay he has me there.

His gaze softened as he looked at me. "Do we need to stop, Baby Boy?" I smiled softly at him, loving that he can go from demon monster to loving angel. "No, Daddy, we can go on." "Okay, Baby." Chan leaned down so that our lips touched, kissing me softly. While I was distracted by our passionate make out session, Chan used this opportunity to slip inside of me. We broke the kiss as he bottomed out, my head falling back while my mouth fell open.

He slowly thrust inside of me, going at a gentle pace, which was nice. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers finding their way into his hair. I tugged at his curly locks as he sucked on my neck, causing us both to groan. "Daddy...faster..." He picked up his pace a little bit but he didn't want to go too fast because the bed would probably creak.

I could feel myself nearing yet another high and I could tell that Chan was too by how sloppy his thrusts were becoming. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging softly at his locks. His eyes locked with mine and I was mesmerized by the way that they glowed with love and passion, still having that spark of hunger in them. I grabbed Chan's hand and placed it around my throat, gazing into his eyes, hoping that he'll understand what I want. I think he did because he began to choke me, squeezing the sides of my neck hard enough that it caused a rush of euphoria to course through my veins.

That rush of euphoria was all I needed to be pushed over the edge. My hands flew over my mouth to muffle my moan as I came. With a few more thrusts, Chan came as well. He bit his lip to stop his moans from escaping. And honestly, the state that he was currently in, all sweaty, messy hair, biting his lip, was just so hot.

Chan fell down to rest his head in the crook of my neck, supporting his weight with his elbows so that he wouldn't crush me. We both tried to catch our breaths before moving. "Do you want to shower together?" He questioned as he placed a kiss on my shoulder. "What about your mom?" "She's probably asleep by now." I thought for a second before nodding, "Okay, but you're gonna have to carry me." Chan chuckled, agreeing to do so.