🔥 LI 🔥

"One flame alone can do more harm than good"

51|UNDERSTANDING THE ENEMY

The fire Queen along with the love of her life walk together up to their thrones and sit down. His father and two siblings standing before them and the tension is thick in the room. They had not seen him in a long time and thought they'd never see him again. Most of his children hate him for reasons that only they can come up with. "Before we begin, where is that girl... your wife. Helen Persephone. Ah, locked up. Such a shame, she is quite the funny human with that magic inside her" Their father speaks, a smirk on his face when he sees how everyone's face hardens by the mentions of her, all except for the young Arabella who sits there emotionless.

"Father, I would highly appreciate it if you would not talk about past mistakes for I could be here all day speaking of your past mistakes. Ah, and before I forget, how is your new wife, cheating on you, correct?" Hades asks and the evil smirk on his face is hard not to see. Arabella knows this will be a long chat and most of it will be all of them insulting each other. Seeing how broken this family is, she feels for them.

She not only feels for them but she feels fear for them, they do not share the same love for their family that she shares for her brother... shared or so she believes. As she doesn't know that in this very castle, her brothers are. One completely in love while the other is trying to make sense of this whole thing. "All right, let us just begin by you father, explaining why you have come here and please can we have one family chat without one of us trying to destroy one another?" Poseidon asks.

Although he does remain calm, he is as angry as his siblings and they do have the right to be for their father has never been the father that one would want. "I do realize that your lives have been hard-" He begins to speak but is cut off my Hades scoffing as he sits on his throne. "But, you were created to balance the world, not destroy it" He says to them and his eyes look right over to Luna who rolls her violet eyes for she already knows that statement is anything but the truth, at least the first part.

"That is why another celestial creature was created, and a prophecy" He continues and that can only mean Arabella who clearly doesn't really understand what is going for she is just fifteen years old and even when she has been through a lot in the last couple of weeks, she still doesn't make sense of so much. She looks at the man with her fire eyes and can't even believe that the same man that stands there is the one that helped her. Somehow he's different yet the same which makes her even more confused. "Before we shall get to that, we will start with my daughter, Luna" He then says.

She rolls her eyes but she doesn't step near him as she herself goes up the steps to her own throne that is there. Smiling wickedly while she does so, showing her father that she is someone with power. "You can speak all you want father, yet it will not make me show any interest in it" She speaks. She has no intension of listening to what he has to say to her nor does she want him to be there. "You are going to be interested once you do listen" He tells her.