🔥 XLI 🔥

"Fire will not go down easily"

41|THE QUEEN WILL FALL

The human world is a world with endless wars. They betray, murder and slaughter each other for nothing. Humans are the most sin filled creatures to ever exists and only one can balance them. Hades the King of Hell was a creature that was most called beast and therefor got his nickname. He took great pleasure in torturing the sinners of the human world and his ruthless ways were known to all. He was evil in the flesh. However, what people failed to notice was that when Hades was the evil creature that people believed, the humans were all the evil in the world.

Hell or as it's better name the Underworld was where he ruled alone along with his Demons. Disgusting creatures that were ones angelic humans, yet they were anything but angelic. The only way to get to that place and become a Demon was to sin and humans are the sinners of the world. For so many years Hades ruled as the King until the beast that was in his body was raged with anger and wanted to release it to the world. The three other brothers of the world came together to combine their magic and lock the beast away.

Keeping it away from the world so it would not fall. When the beast was gone, a man stood there with a broken face and a beast clawing inside of him. That man gave himself the name Lucifer and took the throne once again. The evilness still living in his head and the beast apart from him yet Hades was locked inside, waiting for the time that he would be released and wreck havoc and chaos to the human world like he always wanted and enslave all of humanity to his own little army with him of course as the King.

And the punishment of humans still continued on. But, there was also an unstable force in the Underworld that none could understand, not even the King himself. And until the prophecy came it was hard for anyone to understand why it were unstable. Yet, when learned about how a girl would be born and would have more power than any creature in the world and become his Queen they understood that a Kingdom could not stand without a King and a Queen. So, the wait began. For eons they waited for the right girl who would be born to be the Queen but she never came.

Luna, the little sister of the four brothers who are the main elements of the world began her vengeance on the world. She wanted to destroy humans, much like her older brother had tried to do. Yet, while he failed and was contained she succeeded in where he did not and raged a war on the humans. She created the first witches with the darkness magic which is also called black magic. With them by her side, she murdered and slaughtered millions of humans and reigned her evil on them.

Yet, again the brothers came together and defeated their youngest sibling and she was captured and a prison was created for her. There she stayed for ten thousand years. But, along the line the witches she had on her side had families and the dark ability inside of them passed down through their children. However, not many of them were able to connect with their abilities and they always stayed dormant. Until a girl was born. From the moment of her birth she would control darkness and she could use black magic to her own desire. Another part of it was that it had mutated.

Not only did she had immortality but she also had wickedness and evil living inside of her body and bones. She was the living example of many generations of evil, yet only the evil shone from her. However, she lived her life normally and she was smart in everything she did. Settled in a small village and overlooked the part where they burn alive most of the newborns there. Until she herself had triplets. Three boys. The oldest one she had named Killian was taken away from her and burned alive while she got to keep her other two sons, Grayson and Jaxon.

Making them believe they were only twins and she loved them with all her heart. A few years later she fell pregnant again and when joy should've been there she felt something wrong. The baby was draining her of all life. The baby was pure good while she was pure evil and the good was winning and when time passed she became too weak. A baby girl was soon born, and she did care for her. Named her Arabella but the good inside of her baby had overtaken her and she feel into the eternal rest. Or so she made them believe.

She was not young like they had known, she was over hundred and twenty years old and when she opened her eyes once more she had taken the form of herself as an old woman and her children she left alone. She left but she knew that her newborn baby was what would destroy all evil and would do powerful things. The woman in rage wanted to destroy her but almost powerless after having been drained she settled on and gained her black magic once again, plotting for revenge.

Never knowing that her baby, Arabella was soon to be the Queen of Hell and she would be the Queen that would rule the world. And as Arabella grew into a beautiful girl she began to feel the goodness in her that wanted to destroy the woman. But, she waited for the time to be right for her to take her revenge. And destroy all goodness in the world. Until Arabella sat on her throne and claimed it as her own. She weakened her, yet the time had came and she was ready to put the revenge plot into action. Playing them all like her very own puppets and the Queen who would rule the world would soon fall.