🔥 V 🔥

"Fire can be your weapon, only if you use it correctly"

5|DARKNESS IN HIS EYES

The door closes as now he only sees them, and not the beautiful face of his love. He stands there, staring at the door. Waiting for her to open the door, so he can see her face again, he has it memorized, yet can never get enough of it and wishes to only see her face. Footsteps at the other end of hallway comes to his ears, and his head snaps to the side, with an angry look in his eyes, he sees one of his guards. The guard looks terrified, yet doesn't wish to show it. He, of course fails at that, for the King is far too frightening, and when he's angry, he spares no one.

The guard bows before his King, showing him the respect that he deserves. None can argue that the feeling of being respected is marvelous, and the King does enjoy it when his subject cower in fear. "Your majesty, your brother has sent word. He shall be joining you and the Queen for a feast this evening. Shall I send a rejection letter?" The guard speaks, with his head high, serving his King. "No! He will come and meet my future bride, however, tell the captain to be ready for anything. Tonight might turn into a bloodbath" He tells the guard and waves his hand, dismissing him immediately so he can go back at staring at the door in front of him. Knowing that his love is on the other side.

The bedroom does belong to them both, yet he knows that she needs her privacy and her space to figure this thing out. The guard is quick to run back to where he came from. Shocked at his King's words, the two brothers loath each other and with every opportunity, Lucifer rejects his brother's offer and refuses to grant him access to the Underworld. This evening will be an interesting one, that's for sure. Two brothers that want each other's head on a spike and a girl that doesn't know where she is or what is happening around her, and the fact that she's as innocent as innocent goes.

Arabella stands in the bedroom, in the middle of the floor. She doesn't know what to do now, or even where to go. Somehow she can sense his presence near her, not does she know how or even why, or if she's imagining it. Her eyes scan the room over and over again, trying to soak it all in, again. The room hasn't changed since she was there last time, yet she feels like something is different, only she can't pinpoint where or what it is. The only thing she knows, that she has to figure it out, she doesn't even know why. Her mind is so confused and her head is spinning.

She's growing dizzy from all the thoughts that are invading her mind, a new thought right after another. She doesn't get a chance to process anything. The fire eyed girl sits on the bed, her feet growing tired from all the spinning that she has been doing. The silence has taken a hold of the room, and when there is silence, the thoughts start to poison the mind. Thoughts can be the very thing that corrupts the mind and destroys you from the inside out, and that alone is dangerous. That's why the young girl is in danger, she's a danger to herself.

She keeps thinking of that man, he haunts her mind. Most of her thoughts are negative and bad about him, in her short experience with him, she begins to fear him. Yet, she knows deep down that she isn't afraid. Although, his actions did scare the poor girl. The same girl that has been ripped away from her life, her brothers and brought to this unknown place and she isn't allowed to go home, ever again. She has accepted the fact that she has been kidnapped, yet she isn't mistreated. In fact, she's being treated like royalty, which truly doesn't make sense in her mind.