🔥 XXXIV 🔥

"Fire does not live forever, unless it's Hellfire"

34|A FIGHT BETWEEN SIBLINGS

The fire spread from their feet to their head and soon the two brothers that have threatened the Queen are burning alive. They might not die but the fire will hurt in the most agonizing way possible. Hellfire shows no mercy to anyone. Her anger rises with each second that passes and she gives them a wicked smile as she watches the scream in agony as the fire burns their flesh. The two brothers might be immoral, but they're not immune to pain. The raging Hellfire obeys its Queen and it will burn them until she has decided that they've had enough and she has a plan.

Suddenly the fire goes out and they look terrified at her. Who knew that one fifteen years old girl would be able to bring two Kings terror and fright. Both of them bow down before her on their knees and look at the ground. "Now, shall we try this again?" She asks though she was not looking for an answer to her question. "You shall leave my kingdom and you shall never return to take Luna away. She will stay here with me and if she wishes, she can roam the world as free as she wants!" She says, the fire in her eyes staring at the two bowing men.

"And if anything happens to her if she's out in the world, it will reflect on you and you know what I shall do then. Do I make myself clear?!" She asks them with her voice filled with venom, and to those who've known her to be kind and merciful, she's not the person she used to be. Her own two brothers look at her with horror, seeing the dark side of her is terrifying for them and they fear that she has become someone they don't even recognize. Seeing her like that is even hard to do for them and they almost turn their back but they don't.

Grayson looks at her and is desperate for his plan to work but at the moment, it seems that it isn't but he isn't giving up hope. He isn't giving up on her. He looks at the two men bowing on the floor and see them nods their head. "Yes, my Queen, you make yourself perfectly clear" One of them speaks. Jaxon can't help but be proud of his sister. He might not know what is happening at the moment, but from the words that she had spoken, he had figured out that she's protecting someone, someone she cares for.

That is the girl that he remembers her to be. "Good. Then leave" She speaks to them and back to her throne and sits on it. Seeing her on that throne is something that neither of them had expected, but they see how powerful she has become and somehow they are proud of her. She's not hurt. "Could she always do that?" Jaxon asks his older brother, referring to the fact that she burned those men but neither of them really got burned, only the two brother have no idea why they didn't because they don't know who those two men are.

"I warned you. She is not the girl she used to be. She is a Queen and like the Queen that she is, she had to take action is protecting her kingdom and her people" Lucifer says as the three of them watch his brothers walk in shame out of the throne room. While Arabella's head is high. Then before any of them could speak anything else, her head snaps their way.

The Underworld ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara