🔥 XIII 🔥

"Fire is a beautiful creature"

13|PORTAL JUMPING

The King had been rudely interrupted while he was with his Queen. Having to leave her took everything in him. With each passing day, she looks more and more beautiful. Royal life does treat her well and it looks good on her. He can't believe that it has already been a few days and she's still there with him, then again she doesn't know who or rather what he is. For years the King of Hell has dreamt about having her in his kingdom and by his side, and now that she's here, he doesn't know what to do. Sure, she's there, yet it is like she's far, far away.

Getting her to love him is harder than it looks, and he struggles with it, frustrating him too. He just wants her to love him the same way he loves her. Walking along the hallways, he makes his way into his study where someone awaits him. Someone sits on his chair with their feet on his desk, and acting like they own the place. "Poseidon, what a unfortunate visit, I was hoping to get a break from you" Lucifer spats at his brother, who holds a glass of alcoholic drink in his hand.

Gulping down his drink, he looks at his brother with the most serious look he can do. "Brother, believe me when I say, there's nothing more unpleasant than coming down to the kingdom of the dead. Unless to meet your pretty Queen-" He begins to say with a smirk on his face, which is quickly wiped off by Lucifer as he punches his brother in the face. Poseidon quickly recovers, only to be met with his brother's angry eyes. "She's mine" He only says, making his beast presence known. He should have seen this coming, his brother will do anything to protect his Queen, even from his own brother.

"As I was saying, we have a problem that needs to be fixed. Ten thousand years ago, we locked someone up in the deepest, darkness and the secure prison in the universe-" Poseidon says but isn't allowed to finish his sentence again. Wiping the blood off his lips that had formed after his face had met his brother's fist. "Don't forget the most heavy guarded and strongest prison where no one can escape" Lucifer cuts him off. The two brother unnoticeable switch places, Lucifer goes to sit by his desk while Poseidon stands in front of it.

Nodding his head, then shaking it, Poseidon looks directly into his brother's eyes. "That, brother is where you're wrong. Last night the one who we locked up escaped" As soon as the words leave his mouth, the look of shock on Lucifer's face says all what is happening inside his head. The two of them had believed that they had locked them up for good and now it seems as they have escaped. After a minute or two, Lucifer's face then comes back to reality and his surprised and shocked look is replaced by a smirk and his eyes show mischief.

"Now, brother. Let's play" He says. Believing this all to be a game for him. After all, both of them haven't seen this person in ten thousand years. This will be fun, and he can't wait for the game to begin, if it hasn't already. The blonde brother doesn't know what to make of Lucifer, as he has always been a little cruel and full of mischief. He is the Devil after all. Not knowing what his brother has planned, he leaves the castle and the Underworld, hoping that Lucifer has a plan.