His Name Is Alastor (2/2)

Request by : overprotective demon Alastor x Abused human reader , (will make a small twist)

Request by : please do an Asexual Alastor x Asexual Reader (will be a twist to this as well)

A/N: this is my combine story and the final chapter 🤗

May be short
*************'************'************

~12:00 Midnight~

You sighed as you finished looking defeated "maybe i did something wrong.."

But soon your room glowed green then red and black shadows sprouting out of the symbol you drew on the floor then he came out his smile was frightening but he held a superior aura around him.

"W-who are you?"

"My name is Alastor and i am here to help"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

** One Month Later **

Alright this may have been a long process of trying to believe this demon had in fact been alive hadn't not been for doing research on him and found out he was a serial killer when he was alive.

You both took time to understand each other why did you care or better yet why did he care.

Alastor seem to take a liking to you since you was very entertaining to be around and there was never a dull moment with you and himself.

It has been some time since you returned from college so when you finally did and came back home holding your side and a scrap on your cheek Alastor eyes narrowed

"(Y/N) Darling whu did you tell me to stay here if the peasants bothering you is at that school place?"

"I just thought they forget.....seems they didn't" you look down sniffing your side aching.

Alastor told you to lift up your shirt enough to see. You was happy about one thing... Alastor was the same way as you you felt no real sexual or perverted behavior towards each other so when you took your shirt off having your gym sport bra under he saw a nasty bruise going across your side and his smile seem to darken at the sight.

"My dear i will be coming with you to this educational location and will take care of you"

You nodded knowing it wasn't wise to disagree with his wishes.

It was a rare night that Alastor saw you crying hugging yourself he slips in the room and was about to ask if you were okay when you hugged him suddenly

Of he tensed at the sudden contact but he calmed down and hugs you close kissing your forehead lightly.

You cried until you could produce anymore tears you look up at him with downcast eyes "thank you for being here"

"Oh? Well....your welcome im happy i can help darling"

He stared at you as you looked at him and his lip. He was confused as to why you was staring until he felt you lips against his which his eyes widen.

It took you a momemt to realize what you did amd you pulled back blushing deeply "I-I'm so sorry i didn't mean to..well i did it just-"

Alastor silenced you by kissing you back spftly smiling in the kiss, he didn't know the true meaning of all this but if it was with you he was willong to try.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was the talk of the college a very handsome man well "student" is attending this college but and talk was he would only stay with (y/n).

You both would talk about anything and in most cases you explained what certain things was since he didn't like the newly updated world.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed by the same group of girls and their leader who happen to dump her boyfriend to try and flirt with Alastor.

(Wrong man girlie)

You told Alastor you will be right back he noticed a crowd watching them so he took it upon himself to give them a memorable show. He pulled you close to him and kissed you softly on the lips nothing to extra because he was happy finding out you was just like him apparently.

You melted in the kiss and pulled back looking up at the demon that changed his appearance to look like when he was human. He smiled down at you and gave you a final peck on your cheek and watched you run off smiling brightly.

Everyone else was shocked and some even looked proud of (y/n) but he saw a group walking up to him and he felt she was the one who harmed his little bella.

So he smiled darkly and waited for her and her little show girls. Once close he enough he told her "lets go somewhere more private"

With that he walked away the leader of them following turning to wink at her girls running up to him quickly.

Alastor took her to the supply closet locked it looking over at her "well my dear you have been a problem to my dear bella i should have taken care of you earlier sha"

Her eyes widen in fear when static began to fill the room and a pop here and there the room filled with screams in the matter of seconds but on the outside no one heard a thing.

The janitor found her and Alastor purposely harmed himself making sure she held the knife while doing so.

He put of a facade of fear so the secruirtand police can feel sorry for him which worked perfectly he trembled in fear saying that he didn't like her like that but as friends and she started to attack him.

Once he explained a false statement he walked away looking at the girls that was with her smiling widening with evil intent. 

In their head they all heard "T҉H҉A҉T҉ C҉A҉N҉ H҉A҉P҉P҉E҉N҉ T҉O҉ Y҉O҉U҉ I҉F҉ Y҉O҉U҉ E҉V҉E҉R҉ B҉O҉T҉H҉E҉R҉ H҉E҉R҉ A҉G҉A҉I҉N҉" (that can happen to you if you ever bother her again)

They held their head looking at each other before walking away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You heard what happen and felt both happy and sad because that means the deal was sealed and complete and Alastor will have to go and you didn't want him to.

You held him close shaking and telling him that you didn't want him to go. He told you a deal is a deal but he asked if you would like to go with him. And you looked up at Alastor smiling bright and nod with excitement

"yes I'll go with you Alastor"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay i know it was a very very long time since my last update but i have a major writers block and its crazy but i finished this and now im going to try and finish the others.

For right now im not taking Request until i finsh the others you can pm me if you really have a good idea and i will happily read it okay~

Like, comment.

❤Love you guys❤

Stay Tuned~