Kiss Me Then

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

You was with angel earlier that afternoon having some drinks with him laughing about whatever and of course....

Making trouble because thats what you tend to do when you was drunk and with Angel Dust. Of course that didn't mean you had a strong habbit of speaking your mind truthfully which Angel had a habbit of using to see what you would say just to get a laugh out of it.

You was helping Cherri and Angel kick Sir Pentious ass again laughing when the egg men cracked or got smashed you and Angel pound and said goodbye to cherri before walking back to the hotel

"I hope Alastor is back he said he got me a new book" you said sipping you small bottle you forgot what angel put in it but it tasted good and was sweet.

"Its shocking he lets you stay with him but i guess you don't act like me so you can get away with it...at least smiles doesnt give you the five foot rule"

You laughed at him and he laughs back but pouts which made you laugh more and hold his hand "well stop being a pervert for once" "no can do toots i have to keep my name" you shake your head smiling

**Time Skip**

You walked into Alastor's room sitting on the couch he was sitting on with a smiles and flushed cheeks "hey Al may i use your lap as a pillow please"

"You don't have to ask (y/n) i don't mind" He said with a radio static voice since he was currently reading a book it looked to he Shakespeare.

You laid your head down on his lap humming softly noticing his ear twitched wanting to hear what you was humming seeing it was something he heard on he continued to read.

(Y/n) sloppily sat up and reached out for your drink and took another swig before you collapse back on to your best friend lap. “You know, sometimes I think about kissing you, and it scares me”

you slurred before realizing in drunken horror what you had just said unable to look up at his face, Alastor put his book down and was looking down at you a look of shock on his face smiling featuring or handsome really but what he said shocked you to sit up and look at you

"Kiss me"

"W-what? Alastor are you okay?"

"I never been better my dear go on now kiss me"

Hell if he gave you the okay then you suppose it was okay so you moved closer and saw his big grin turned in a normal smile and you leaned in halfway and kissed him softly on the lips.

You loved how warm and soft his lips was when he suddenly wrapped his arm around you to keep you from moving around or escaping.

You was on top of him while he laid back on the couch you both making out. You were surprised how talented he was at kissing.

You were happy that your drunken state caused you to finally say how you felt and it looked like you made the right choice.

He moved to nipping at your bottom lip causing you to gasp softly as Alastor looks at your swollen lips grinning

"Shall we move this to the bed my dear~"

"Mm i believe we should"

¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¿¡¿

A/N: hehe thanks for reading my friends i hope all is well ❤❤

I wil be accepting Requests soon so comment your request or pm me and ill add it to my list and tag your name.

Stay Tuned~