Waiting Room

Request by FB Hayley: Alastor is a Father?

A/N: Enjoy~ (Established Relationship)

♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●

Alastor was in his room writing down notes sipping his dark Coffee thinking about (y/n), finding out he was going to be a father was the best thing he found out, remembering it as if it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

(Y/N) ran into the hotel her (h/l) (h/c) slightly messy from the running her cheeks rosey from this. "Alastor! Alastor where are you"

Alastor appeared behind you grinning "right here Darlling" he said eyes bright

You jumped and turned smiling wide almost rivaling his and hugged him close giggling.

your small commotion making Charlie, Vaggie and Husk look over curiosity getting the best of them listening in.

"Dear your going to be a father!" You said happily having sidden tears of joy. Alastor looks at you and his eyes widen and his smile grew "Really? why this is wonderful new indeed" he said full of class and excitement holding your hand in his radio like audience background noise was heard cheering.

Charlie walked over smiling "thats wonderful you two"

Husk nods "yeah congrates hopeful the child isn't like Alastor" he said taking a gulp of his cheap booze.

Vaggie smiled at you. "this is great news (y/n)"

"Thank you all very much it means the world to us."

*End Flashback*

Alasor smiles at the thought and suddenly his name was being called throughout the halls of the hotel he stood up walking out his room in time to stop Angel Dust from crashing into him simply by moving out the way letting his crash against the wall instead

Angel turned rubbing his face glaring daggers at Alastor "hey Strawberry Pimp (y/n) is in labor now ready to give birth get you ass over there!"

Alastor eyes widen, when Angel looks over again he saw that the spot Alastor was standing in was vacant.

At the waiting area Charlie was trying to hold Alastor from entering hearing the screams of (y/n) was paining him

"Al calm down (y/n) will be okay" Charlie said trying to calm Alastor down as she notice the Cracks under his  foot eyes glowing darkly.

Vaggie opens the door smiling small "you can come in"

Alastor walks inside and saw you laying  on the bed panting lightly hugging a little red blanket close to her tiredly.

"Darling, are you alright" he rushed over to your side sitting beside you kissing your cheek lightly placing his hand on top of your head.

"Mhm my love meet (C/N) our little boy" You let him hold his son and he smiles wide at his son

"Hello There (C/N)! its a pleasure to finally meet you" he said with excitement poking his little nose lightly smiling.

To everyone's shock, they saw and disbelief they saw a single small tear run down Alastor Cheek.

(Y/N) smiles crying at this sight laying your head on his shoulder

"Welcome home."