Me Jealous!?

Request by Toyamakinji: please do Jealous Alastor x Reader

A/n: dont mind if i do~

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

It was a casual day in Hazbin Hotel Charlie commended Angel Dust for being clean for A month which is shocking to everyone so she threw a party on his behalf

Of course there was drinking there because you can't stop Angel from getting what he wants so she let it slide of course Husker didn't complain because he can drink all he wants now.

Anyone that talked to you or try flirting with you would notice a very evil looking radio demon behind you which made them cut the conversation short. When you turned to look behind you no one was there to which case you just shrugged and moved along.

You and Angel Dust been very close friends of course not as close as you and Alastor but close enough for you to have lingering eyes of everyone and one being the Radio Demon himself.

He watched as you danced close to angel laughing with him and having fun and oddly enough it was annoying him how close you was to Angel making him drink his liquor quickly placing it down and looking away annoyed

"Hey Al if you want to talk to (y/n) sulking in the corner won't help" Charlie stated cheerfully as always trying to be the voice of reason in something she is ignorant about.

He knew she was right but he didnt want to say it. "I believe she is with Angel right now" he said but Charlie can hear a hint of something oh so familiar to her

'Is he jealous?, no way' Charlie thought and laughs softly walking away from him.

It was about two hours in the party that you felt a tap on your shoulder turning over you smiled at Charlie "hey Charlie what's wrong?" "Oh nothing um have you seen Alastor he isn't here" she knew lying wasn't helpful but she wanted to help Alastor see what was wrong.

She saw you frown at that "oh...um may i go find him i want him to have fun" you said smiling again when Charlie nods and lets you leave the hall to find him.

It wasn't that hard to find him since he was sitting in the kitchen humming low you saw his ears partially low. "Alastor? Are you okay?" His ears instantly snaps up and he looks over at you his more wider grin returning..

"Hello darling why aren't you at the party you was having fun with angel.." you noticed how flat that last part sounded

"Well i was but i miss you there charlie told me you left but...truthfully i saw you leave i thought you will come back but you didn't" you said looking at him

"But you have Angel my dear surely you dont need me.." "Angel isn't you Alastor...wait you're not Jealous are you"

Bingo. You knew you was correct with what sounded like a record stopping for a moment and his face get a very light shade of red "No...no no not at all i just...dont like how close you are to him...you have more fun with him so-"

"Oh wow you are jealous thats so cute" you said smiling at him which in return he glares cutely at you even though he is smiling

"I am not cute i have a known Reputation down here" he justfied. "Its cute because that means you like being with me a-and truth be told i love being with you to"

You take his hand in yours and kissed the top of it which he was slightly shocked before he stood up and looks down at you pulling his hand from your and pulls you into a close hug.

"I...suppose i was a little jealous! But not to worry i know your mine and im your's  my dear (y/n)"

You hold him close smiling more blushing yourself "good" you tip-toe and planted a light kiss on his lips he blushes more kissing back

"Ohhh am i interrupting something"

You both broke apart blushing looking charlie and froze holding each other like a deer in headlights.

Charlie smiles moving back. "Hehe I'll come Back later" she turns and leave chuckling.

You both looked back at each other and smiles. "Shall we continue where we left off~" "i believe we should Alastor"

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

A/N: there we go i hope you liked this my friends and remember leave a Request hehe love ya ❤

Stay Tuned ~