I Trust You

Request by lapatadelyoongo: Alastor is a serial Killer, sooo maybe he is a sadomasochism.

A/n: This made me think hard lol hope its okay

WARNING: sadomasochism, bloody, slight bondage, if you wish to skip you may wait for my next chapter otherwise enjoy
×<×<÷<×<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<<÷<÷<÷

You knew when Alastor was alive he was a serial killer and you also knew he had a thing for pain as well it was something that he did to himself but he also did to others you was okay with it because thats what he is thats what he likes to do.

But you were very grateful that Alastor never tried it with you because he respected you. So when he asked you one night if he can inflict pain on me you smiled at him and nodded "you can my love I trust you"

you laid down on the bed you and Alastor shared you had your hands tied above your head to the bed post where Alastor stood beside looking down at you "are you certain my love?" "yes dear I trust you"

Of course you both decided that if it was to much you would say a safe word that only you would know but Alastor didn't all you told him was once you said it he will stop.

He left you in only your bra and panties seeing it was your (F/C) pair making him smile more because he liked it as well.

Your heart was beating fast you couldnt tell if it was from the slight fear or well the anticipation or whats about to happen.

"Don't worry my dear Daddy will take good care of you" the fact that he said this made you bite your bottom lip nodding as he takes a knife out grinning more.

At you your Request he covered your eyes telling him you wanted to feep the pain but not see it being done which he agreed to thankfully.

The cold blade slowly slid across your perfect (s/c) skin Alastor watched as the familiar red slowly seeped through running down your body you sivered slightly releasing a breath you didn't know you was holding.

He wasn't satisfied with only one so he continued to glide the knife all over your body as if he was creating a masterpiece. Midway through Alastor did a low grunt which you knew why

You moaned low when you his tongue lick every cut he made on your body caressing your sides as he did so. He leaned over and kissed you deeply you tasted blood in this kiss but it was intoxicating you didnt mind you actually was shocked that you enjoyed the feeling yourself. (Somewhat)

You thought heard his light pants knowing full well he was feeling "excited" by what he saw and possibly the pain he knew you was in.

You groans softy when when his hands pressed down on each cut across your body just to hear you and see the blood.

You both knew Alastor had sharp teeth and he was planing on putting it to good use knealing over your body he bent forward and bit down hard on the sensitive part of your shoulder making you cry out in both pain and was that pleasure.

Alastor licks the blood from his bite and moved down to your side biting down again on all the spots you liked the last being on your inner thigh it was to the point where you was flushed and panting softly body twitching ever so slightly

By the time it was finished you both was covered in your blood not enough to harm you gravely but to let Alastor get off of the feeling of hurting someone amd shockingly you didn't seem to mind it as he came down from his "high" you bit down hard on his shoulder to which he held you closer to him groaning in pain and pleasure.

** Time Skip **

He washed your body slowly and pampered you until you was okay you asked him to join you in the tub.....

You both were in the tub, you rested your back to his chest smiling softly "that was a very amusing experience i must say love i enjoyed it" you grin looking up at him

"Oh my dear (y/n) you looked absolutely amazing covered in blood and my bites it just proves your mine and mine alone~"

You nods kissing his lips softly which he returned happily. "But i do have a question my dear what was your safe word?"

"Hehe Bambi. You like it" you tried not to laugh at his expression.

He stared at you with disbelief his mouth opened in a wide smile "HA! No my dear i don't"

You laughed more and nuzzled closer to him "i know my love but its going to stay that way hehe"

"I suppose I'll let you use it just not a nickname or anything else only for....this purpose"

"Okay Alastor i love you"

"Why i love you to my dear your smile always brightens my day"

<×<×<×<×<×<÷<÷<÷<÷<÷<×<×<×<×<×<×<÷

A/n: this was by far the most interesting topic to write about. Drop some more guys it very interesting to do i love it to.

Stay Tuned~