Happy Wedding

Request by PandaKyoki: A bloody wedding (in which case it was noce until interrupted)

A/n: okay hehe

-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-

the bells chimed in the building you both chose to finally get married in Charlie asked to be the one to help you which you agreed to and let her and Vaggie help you in your dress you smiled at the mirror seeing how lovely the gown looked which made you smile more.

"oh you look lovely (y/n)" Charlie said excitedly as she tied the white ribbon around your waist smiling.

**Meanwhile**

Alastor was putting on a white suit at your request but of course he put on a red dress shirt and black tie looking at himself in the mirror smiling wide. Husker and Niffty was helping him get ready

"Im glad I have two goofballs as my friends" he said cheerfully pulling on his tie and smiling at them now seeing Husker wearing a black and red suit that matched his wings since he was going to be the best man for Alastor.

Angel oversaw creating your wedding smiling when everything was done right and quickly seeing the people he invited came in and smiled at him when he motioned them to their seats.

Alastor stood by the pedestal waiting for you to walk down the aisle he was shocked to feel he was nervous and if he had a heart, he probably knows it would be beating rapidly. He looks up once again and smiles more when he sees you walking down and Charlie beside you Niffty being the flower girl throwing flowers with excitement.

You saw Alastor and smiled seeing him there and soon to be in his arms again, the wedding officially started and everyone they invited sat there smiling some shocked that Alastor the radio demon loves someone.

Everything was like a blur as vows was said and the moment of truth finally came "do you (y/n) take Alastor the radio demon" *Alastor glares at Charlies father who just smirks at him* "to be your husband for eternity" you smile up at Alastor and nods "I Do"

"And do you Alastorthe radio demon take (y/n) for all eternity" once again Alastor glares at him and then turns to you nodding as "well of course"

"by the power invested on me you are now together you may kiss the bride Radio Demon." He chuckles low as Alastor ignores him and was about to pull you in for a kiss when the doors blasted open of course niffty gets hit again and both you and Alastor glares at the one who stood there with what seem to be uninvited guest

"I heard there was a wedding here and you didnt invite me Im so hurt" Sir Pentious said with a hiss.

You and Alastor for some odd reason did the same sinister grin "oh Angel I didnt know you got me and Alastor a wedding gift" you said softly your eyes glowed (f/c) and you laughed softly walking down with Alastor.

Before anyone could see what was about to happen you and Alastor started to kill them all Angel grinning wide oh shit this is awesome he pulled a gun from under his dress and started shooting Sir Pentious minions.

The sound of guns, screams the ripping of limbs and the laughter of the two newly wedded couple as they killed them with a thrill of entertainment.

By the time it was over Charlie shocked because of the fact she was trying to get you to calm down behave so Alastor could follow but that didnt happen, Vaggie was holding Charlie glaring at them but blamed Sir Pentious for it which is why she also may have part taken in killing some.

Angel and Cherri was holding there guns smirking and laughing low, Charlie saw her Father laughing holding a dead body a snake around there neck she lastly looked at you and Alastor who stood there blood splattered on your white dress tainting the pure color and his suit he was holding you close to his blood at the corner of his mouth

"you may kiss your bride now Alastor~" Lucifer said chuckling

You both smile at each other and kissed each other for the first time as a married couple

"this was a very entertaining Wedding my love"

"of course, Alastor and what better gift"

Angel cues the music and you both danced a slow dance in the puddle of blood and limbs staring at each others eyes with love.

-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-

a/n: well i hope you like that my friend~

request are welcome :)

Stay Tuned~