Redemption Can be Sweet

Request from PandaKyoki: the reader was a demon reborn as human and her fruends call Alastor from hell to earth

A/N: made a twist hope you like it.

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

You knew it and you felt it you knew Charlies method of being good worked...but you suppose it worked to well and now your are being reborn as human for a second chance in life.

You was happy at first but when you thought about everyone you would leave behind you felt the pain but what hurt you most was your lover won't come with you and thats what killed you the most as you sobbed sadly into his chest as he held you although he was smiling his eyes told you what he felt.

The day came to quickly for you as everyone waved goodbye and they will remember you but as the glowing angels was about to take you, you ran towards Alastor who called out your name.

You clinged to him crying saying you didn't want to leave him and he held you close saying he won't forget you and he loves you they slowly started taking you away and you held on tightly to his hand crying

"Smile..." he said his eyes filled with sadness "Smile my love your never fully dressed without one" he smiles up at you and lets go of your hand.

"ALASTOR!!!!"

** Time Skip **

It has been Four years since you became human again everything you remember dull ache in the back of your mind. you knew something was missing but still didn't know what it was like lost memories.

You was always having dreams of a demon in red but he never hurted you he was always kind each dream felt so real and felt like you knew him.

You woke up crying one night and wiped your tears away "who are you....Alastor"

You continue with your daily routine and you heard your friends talking a strong demon they want to see reading a book you shake your head listening to them but soon tuned them out as you started to think about your dreams again.

You started wondering who this Alastor man was and who was those people they all knew you and treated you with love and friendship although they wasn't human you was never afraid of them.

** Time Skip **

"I'll be with you soon my dear and i hope you remember me~"

You woke up quickly covering your face again reciting those words in your head over and over but you couldn't quite shake the feeling as though it was going to happen.

You finished cleaning up the coffee counter serving your last customer for the day until you heard the bell on your door ring and you looked up

"I'm sorry sir we are closed" you stared at the man that completely ignored what you said humming softly looking up at your menu he wore a really genuine smile

"I'm sorry my dear i just couldn't help myself i had to come here your little cafe has a very lovely coffee scent and i just couldn't ignore it" he spoke softly and cheerfully which made you smile at him.

"Well okay I'll make an exception" you chuckled and made him a coffee before handing it to him "its on the house"

His eyes widen slight and his smile grew a bit "why thank you dear and how did you know i like my coffee dark?" He sips it smiling at you

That was a good question then again he looked to familiar to you and his voice sounded familiar almost like your dreams but without the....Static like radio to it.

"I actually don't know sir but you can come back anytime you wish" you said happy and waved goodbye as he left.

'She is doing well it would seem' he thought to himself sipping his coffee and grins "thanks to her little friends i am able to be with my love again....now i need her to...fully remember me"

** Time Skip **

Its been months since the very first time you met This man and you both had taken a likkng to each other spending time together

But everytime you wanted to ask for his name you always seem to forget because you w as s having a marvelous time together but tonight you was going to ask him...you felt you could trust him with anything even your life which is weird..

You notice how your chest hurted when the time spent together was coming an end but this time you was going to tell him to stay with you..

You both was walking in the park talking about your day until you stopped at the end taking a seat on the lonely Bench.

"I been meaning to ask you but... What's your name i feel as though we knew each other silly right" you said smiling softly up at him

He turned to you "you have always known me my dear... My name is Alastor" when he takes your hands in his your eyes widen as all the memories your tried so hard to remember or maybe forget it came back to you as if the Flood gates burted open in your mind.

You didn't realize tears streaming down your face "A-Alastor its really you" you cried and held him close crying on his chest as he held you smiling.

"Yes my dear it took some time but i got your friends to summon me and i made them scared stiff from trying anything again such scared little creatures..im not going anywhere my darling (y/n)" he said happily

You looked up at him laughing low "that would be you love...you look different well you look like a human you...very handsome"

"Hahaha i know i am my dear this is how how look when i was alive" he chuckles pulling you into a passionate kiss closing his eyes basking in the feeling of you in his arms again.

"I love you Alastor"

"And i love you (y/n) to hell and back" he chuckles softly holding you close to him while you and him watch the beauties of the night.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

A/N: omg i loved this so much thanks for a wonderful prompt and i hope you guys continue to share you lovely ideas remember im a supporter.

Vote 4 Vote, Read 4 Read ❤

Stay Tuned~