His Name Is Alastor (1/2)

Hmm so im combining two Request in one so it goes like this

Request by snowstorm1912: overprotective demon Alastor x Abused human reader , (will make a small twist)

Request by _I_Like_Chickens_: please do an Asexual Alastor x Asexual Reader (will be a twist to this as well)

A/N: this is my combine story for you both i hope you like it this is college base Au and part one. 🤗

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●●○●●●○○○●○●○●

You woke up looking sighing sitting up and looking at the time you was thankful that you set your classes to start at 12pm although you wasnt able to leave until 4pm you was fine with that it was still early for you since it was 10:30am you had time to get ready which you did

you got to the bathroom and took at least twenty minutes in the shower loving the hot water right now from your sore body from yesterdays (favorite sport) practice smiling small.

you got out the shower and made your way to your closet and picked out your black pants with (f/c) shirt with a pair of sneakers grabbing your bag and your small sports bag with your practice clothing leaving your small little apartment you loved it because it was still spacious for you to not feel closed.

you was on the shuttle bus and stopped at your area and come out already regretting the day as a man went up to you grinning "hey sweet cheeks want to go to the library and study~"

You knew damn well what he was asking and you grimaced at the thought not really into it you shoved him away annoyed looking away when he cursed you out.

someone manage to find out you was an Asexual and they called you names just because you wasnt interested in sex. you sigh sadly since no one will leave you alone now.

Unfortunately the boy you pushed away was going out with the captain of the volleyball team and your (favorite sport) team and volleyball team and she threw her ball volleyball at you

you turn in time to block the ball from hitting your face but resulting in catching it the wrong way hurting your finger and you hissed and glared at the girl

"what the hell is your problem" you said annoyed

"stay the hell away from my man you whore no one wants you"

"says the one whos boyfriend told me to study in the library with him, he must have use that line on you to huh since he got in your pants so quickly"

You realized you said to much because she turned red and ran towards to which you moved away quickly tripping over someone's bag.

you got up quickly not wanting to get stomped but unfortunately the bastard had help grabbing you quickly and lets the captain of the volleyball team beat you up.

Of course you used them holding you to your advantage and lifted your leg kicking her hard in the face 'oops' you thought to yourself as the two holding you ran over to there fallen comrade.

You ran out the gym quickly running as fast as your legs can to your home making sure you took different turns and such to make sure they wasn't following you.

Upon entering you walked to the couch and sat on it covering your face crying low. You look up seeing that book you stole from the library and took it reading through it...

"Im trying this tonight..."

Later that day you went to the store and bought whatever you could find and some candles.

You looked at the time and saw it was 11:35pm you took this time to set everything from the drawing on your floor to the candles in certain locations like the photo in the book you didn't realize all the things you was thinking about as you cried silently.

It was now 11:45pm and you sat there and sliced the palm of your hand open Ands started trackng the runes with your blood. you saw this from reading the book of course so you didn't know exactly what would happen but hell you try regardless...

Once it was finally 11:50pm you began to read what was stated in the book slowly....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alastor was sitting down by the bar with Angel and Charlie Husk listening halfheartedly to the conversation.

"Hey Alastor what the hell if wrong with you man your body is glowing red"

"What?" He looks down at himself his eyes widen he new he wasn't being redeemed because he may have eaten two demons when charlie sent him to run an errand.

Charlie's eyes widen at this "oh my goodness someone is summoning you"

"Pardon"

"Your about to go back into the human world to i suppose help someone Alastor"

"Whatever for?" He sounded annoyed but his body started levitating.

"You have to like it or not! but you will be back once its completely" Charlie said standing and Angel Husk watched but was drinking so he thought it wasn't happening.

Alastor eyes turn to radio static as he now tuned in to what the one summoning him problem was

"The hells happening now Charlie"
Angel asked

"Think he is hearing the reason for his summoning i thought these were fake but its real! Oh hell it must be bed he looks p-pissed off"

Charlie eyes widen worried pulling angel back seeing Alastor grin darken and his eyes shift to Radio Dials then he disappears completely....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~12:00 Midnight~

You sighed as you finished looking defeated "maybe i did something wrong.."

But soon your room glowed green then red and black shadows sprouting out of the symbol you drew on the floor then he came out his smile was frightening but he held a superior aura around him.

"W-who are you?"

"My name is Alastor and i am here to help"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Part one is done hehe

Stay Tuned~