Yes

Chapter 18

•••(Megan's POV)•••

I want to say yes, I want to be with him, but something is still holding me back. "Drake, I would love to but, my parents they really don't like you and-" he interrupted me, "Megan I don't care if they don't like me, I'll try my best to make them like me, even though they kind of hate me." He smirked.

I smiled and looked down, "But Drake, what if you-" he cut me off. "Listen if you think I'm gonna drop you out of nowhere like Mason, I'm not. I actually care about you."

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. "I promise." He whispered. I smiled, "Drake I'd love to be your girlfriend." He grinned widely and leaned down and gave me a quick passionate kiss.

We walked back into the classroom and everyone turned and looked at us, "Thanks for the little show, but I need you two back in your seats." the teacher instructed. We nodded and headed back to our seats.

The rest of the school day went by quickly and we drove home. "Your house or mine?" Drake asked as we approached our neighborhood. "Um well if we go to mine, you'll have to sneak through the window."

He shrugged, "I'm fine with that, as long as I'm with you." I blushed lightly, "Shut up." He smirked as we got out of his car. I walked into my house, yelled hello to everyone, and ran to my bedroom. My window was no longer boarded up, so it'd be easier to let Drake in. I saw him enter his room and he smirked at me.

He climbed out of his window, onto the tree between us, and into my room. "Hey baby girl." I blushed hard at the nickname, "Hi."

We both laid on my bed and just talked and goofed around for hours. I laid on his chest while he stroked my hair, "You know your gonna have to tell your parents about me soon." He said suddenly. I sighed, "I know, are you gonna tell your mom about me?" I asked. "Of course, my mom already likes you." I looked up at him, "She does?" He nodded, "Yeah she just doesn't know we're dating yet. And I'm not telling her until you tell your parents." I frowned, "Why?"

"Cuz my mom and your mom are friends remember? So if my mom knows she may accidentally slip to your mom that we're dating." I groaned, "Oh yeah. I should tell them soon then." He shrugged, "Take your time baby."

"How about I tell them tommorow?" I asked. "If you want, do you want me there?" He asked. I nodded, "Might as well."

"Yeah ok since I never got to properly introduce myself to your parents, or your brother." He smirked. I laughed, "Hopefully that doesn't happen again." I said in a yawn. I looked at the time, it was already 10 at night. "Are you sleepy?" he asked. "A little."

He got up and locked my door, then came back and cuddled me in his muscular arms. He was warm and smelled of cologne. He pulled the blanket over us and kissed my forehead, "Night baby girl."

"Goodnight Drake." I whispered as I drifted to sleep.