Rebellious Acts

Chapter 20

•••(Megan's POV)•••

After walking Drake out I headed upstairs to my bedroom. "Megan!" My mom called. "Yes mom?" I asked. She walked into my bedroom with a apologetic look on her face. "Look baby I'm sorry about your father this evening. He'll come around don't worry okay?"

"But what if he doesn't? What if I can't ever be with Drake because dad doesn't like him?" I said sadly. "Aww baby don't worry things will work out, I promise. Now get into bed you need sleep." she said kissing my forehead. "Okay goodnight mom." I said getting into bed, "Goodnight."

•••••••••••

The next morning I woke up with a frown on my face. I looked at the time and sighed, another day of school. I got out of bed and got ready. Once I was finished I walked right past my dad and out the door, "Not so fast young lady!" My dad called as I walked out. I stopped and turned back around. "Come here." he said sternly. I frowned and walked over to him. "And get rid of the attitude, I know you're upset you can't be with that boy but I'm doing what's best for you."

"Dad don't you want me to be happy? Why can't we be together? How is it what's best for me?" I said angrily. "Watch your tone with me young lady, that boy will be a negative impact on you, look at you already talking back to me over him! If you want a boyfriend so bad I have a boy from my office I'd like you to meet, he's a good kid."

"No dad I don't just want a boyfriend, I want Drake. And how are we suppose to have a conversation if I don't talk back huh? And how will Drake be a negative impact on me? I've been hanging with him since school started!?" I exclaimed. "Exactly and you've been acting differently since then! You dress different, you get detentions, your more rebellious!" He exclaimed back. "Dad the way I've been dressing has absolutely nothing to do with Drake, and I only got like 2 detentions! One was for being late and the other was for having my phone out in the library! I don't even do rebellious things, if you want to see rebellious I'll show you rebellious. I'll date Drake without your permission or approval, I'll smoke weed, I'll do drugs, I'll become a fucking prostitute!" I said storming away. "Megan get back here!" My dad yelled. "No! Leave me alone!" I said shutting the door and heading to school.

Stupid dad.

-_Drakes POV_-

I wonder where Megan is? She's never late to class, unless she's with me. "Nice to see you decided to show up Ms.Neverson." said the teacher as Megan walked in late. She mumbled a sorry and handed him a pass and took her seat right next to me. "What's wrong baby girl?" I asked, she looked so sad. "I got into an argument with my dad this morning."

"Was it about me?" I asked, she nodded her head. "Come here I'm sorry." I said holding her and kissing her on the forehead. "It's not your fault." she sighed. "It kinda is, if I didn't talk back maybe he would've liked me."

"Nah either way he didn't like you." she giggled. I smiled and we talked for a little till the bell rang. Once school finally ended I gave her a ride home and walked her to the steps. "I'll see you later." she said smiling. "Alright." I said giving her a kiss. She blushed and headed inside.