Plan B?

Chapter 28

Megan's POV

The past few days have been weird, it's like I'm being avoided by everyone like the plague. Drake still isn't talking to me obviously and we still haven't talked, Mason has decided to stay clear of me, and I haven't heard from Tyler since the yogurt shop.

"Ready to go?" I ask Danielle as the last bell of the school day rings. "I have to stay after school for the Scholarship Club." She reminds me. "Oh yeah, are you coming over later then?" I ask. She nods her head and smiles. We say our goodbyes and I start my walk home. When I'm almost in my neighborhood I'm grabbed into the bushes suddenly. I struggle against my abductors grasp but fail to escape from him.

"Megan calm down its me." Tyler says. "Tyler! What are you doing? Why are you dressed like that?" I exclaim as I look over his outfit. A ski mask and black jacket. "I'm kidnapping you, to help get your dad to like Drake. You said family is what's important to him right? Well then when his only daughter goes missing and Drake is the one to bring her home, he'll love Drake!"

"Tyler you're fûcking crazy. And how will Drake be able to find me? And who knows how long it'll take! I have school remember!"

"Don't worry about all of that, I'll take care of it, just come with me." He says leading me to his car on the other side of the bush. "And what if you end up in jail Tyler? Did you think of that? For kidnapping!"

"Megan it's not kidnapping, they just think it is." I roll my eyes at him, "Then it is!"

"You really didn't think this through Tyler let me out of the car."

"Trust me on this okay?" I roll my eyes and sit back, "I'll play along for now. But where am I supposed to stay?"

"You'll see." I frown at him, "No there is no 'you'll see', you're going to tell me where I'm going otherwise I'll jump out of this damn car."

"Sheesh fine, you're staying at my friends place." My eyes widen, "Your friends place? I am not staying with some stranger!"

He rolls his eyes, "She's a girl, and she's  27."

"Okay and what happens when Drake does find me at your little girlfriends house? It'll be obvious I wasn't kidnapped, and my dad will want my abductors prosecuted."

"Look Megan don't worry about that I have it all planned and set up." I sigh, "Why are you doing this Tyler?"

"Let's just say I'm killing two birds with one stone. I'll explain when this is all over." I nod and sit back.

After an hour we finally arrive at a comfy looking home, "Tyler this plan won't work." I say as we walk up to the house. "Don't worry about a thing Megan."

"You're going to go to jail Tyler." I say again as we wait for the door to open. "Hi, you must be Megan." A woman with black hair greeted as she opened the door. She was tall and slim with a bob hair cut. "Um hi."

"Come on in." She smiled opening the door for us. "This is Chloe, you'll be staying with her for a few days." I roll my eyes, "Tyler this isn't going to work, I want to go back home."

He frowns, "You can't go back home, you'll ruin the plan!"

"Why are you so concerned about Drake and I getting back together?" I ask. "I'm not, I told you I'm killing two birds with one stone. This isn't about you, I just needed you to be apart of this. Helping you was just a plus."

"Then what two birds are you killing?" I ask. "Your daddy owes me some money." Chloe chimes in. "So you decided to abduct me?! You're going to go to jail I hope you know that."

"Relax everything will be fine." Tyler says. "You keep saying that! But it won't, I'm not helping you blackmail my father. Take me home, now."

Tyler shakes his head, "I didn't want it to have to go like this." He says before spraying me in the face with something. "Tyler what the hell!?" I exclaim before blacking out.

I woke up later in a big bed, in a pretty big room. I immediately get out of bed, remembering where I am and what's going on. "Tyler open this fûcking door!" I exclaim. "This is going to benefit you in the end!" He calls back to me. I groan and lay back down on the bed. "You're crazy!" I exclaim again.

"Are you hungry?" He asks back. "Obviously." I start trying to open the door but it's locked from the outside. "Tyler open this door." I say calmly. "Now can do." He replies back.

I start looking around the room for my phone, "Shit." I mumble. "Alright order up." He says opening a doggy door and handing me a bowl. "Tyler why am I locked in here?" I exclaim angrily. "Because you decided you didn't want to stay and carry out the plan."

"Fine I'll cooperate let me out!"

"Why, you have everything you need in there. Enjoy!" He says leaving again. I groan again and grab the bowl of hot macaroni and cheese. I begin eating and turn on the tv. Looking at the time it's already 8 o'clock at night, sheesh how long was I out?

I stroll through channels and decide to just watch Netflix instead. After a couple episodes of House, I decide to lay in silence, letting my thoughts consume me. What if my dad blames Drake for my disappearance? Or what if he never pays the ransom fee? I don't want to stay here, Tyler has gone psycho.

I decide to take a shower to help calm my nerves, "Tyler?!" I call out after my shower. "What?" He asks. "I need something to wear to bed."

"There are a bunch of clothes in the closet there." He calls back. I open the closet and grab a white t shirt to sleep in. I get into bed and it take me a while to fall asleep but I finally do.