Dinner

Chapter 6

••{ Megan's POV }••

I woke up snuggled into a large slightly hard pillow. But pillows don't feel like this, I snuggled closer against the pillow and soon realized this wasn't a pillow. "So now you wanna get touchy?" the "pillow" said. "Drake why are you still in my bed?" I asked him.

"Well there's no school, I still don't have a bed, and I like laying here with you." I smiled at his last reason. "Whatever I gott-" I was interrupted by loud knocking on the door and my brothers voice. "Megan wake up breakfast is ready!" he called through the door. "Okay, I'll be out soon." I called back.

"You gotta go Drake." I said turning to him. "But I wanna spend the day with you." He said kissing my hand. "Well not now okay?" I sighed. "Fine, I'll be back." He climbed out of the window and I unlocked my bedroom door and went to shower/brush brush my teeth, then headed downstairs.

"Well good morning sleepyhead." my dad said as I joined them at the table. "Morning." I yawned. We all ate breakfast having small conversation about random stuff. "You've met the new neighbors right Megan?" she asked as I took a bite of my pancake. I paused, "Um yeah why?" I asked. "I invited them for dinner tonight, they're  nice people." she said as she continued eating. I choked on my pancake. "You what?" I stuttered. "I invited them over, is that a problem?" she asked looking at me suspiciously. "No no, its fine just a little suprised." I said honestly.

After breakfast I headed to my room and called Danielle. "Hey girly, long time no see." she said through the phone. "I know sorry, Drakes been gluing to me." I replied. "Its fine how did your date with Damien go yesterday?" she asked. "Bad, Tyler and Drake were out to ruin it. Not together though, I'm glad Drake was there because Damien just wanted sex and was getting touchy." I sighed. "Drake was out to ruin your date? And Tyler? Wow little missy you're such a mans lady."

"A mans lady? What the hell is that?" I laughed. "Its like a lady's man, but the other way around." she laughed as well. We laughed and chatted and I told her more about Drake. "You do know you've only been talking about Drake for the past 45 minutes right? You like him don't you? Because I'm pretty sure he likes you." she stated. I scoffed, "Please, I don't like him, I don't like anyone. Drake is just a friend."

"You guys sleep in the same bed sometimes, and kiss randomly. Are you guys friends with benefits or something?" she laughed. I gasped, "Of course not!"

"Mhm whatever girly, We're hanging out tomorrow, I have things to take care of, bye!"

"Bye chica." I replied and we hung up. Now I have nothing to do. I got up from my bed and decided I'd go out by myself. I threw on a tank top and some hightop shorts. I threw my hair into a bun and headed to Walmart. I like Walmart so why not go for the fun of it.

I walked in and filled my cart with some candy and goodies (I took money from my dads wallet), and some ice cream. I was riding the cart and crashed into someone because I wasn't looking.

I stood up and went to help them up, but when I saw who it was I slowed down. "Oh um I'm sorry." I said helping Tyler up. "Oh hey Megan, it's okay I'm fine." he said getting up. "Well bye now." I said about to ride away, but he caught my wrist. "Wait can we talk?" he asked. "About what?"

"Us." He stated.

"There isn't an us." I said bitterly.

"Are you mad at me because I chose Lilly over you? I now know it was a mistake, I broke up with her." he said looking at me.

"How does this concern me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Megan I still like you, and I was hoping you'd like to give this relationship a chance." he said looking at me pleadingly.