Epilouge

3 years later

Megan's POV

"Happy birthday baby." Drake said coming up behind me with a velvet box. "What's this?" I asked. "Open it." I open the box to see a sun pendant diamond necklace. I gasp,"Holy shit. Drake this must have been so expensive."

"I saved for a while to get it for you. Do you like it?" I smiled, "I love it. Thank you." I said giving him a hug. "Let me put it on you." He turns me around and places the necklace around my neck. I look in front of the mirror as he does it. "It's beautiful." I whisper. He looks at me in the mirror, "You sure are."

I blush, "Why did you pick the sun?" I ask. "Because you're my sunshine, and you make me happy when sky's are grey." He smiles. "You're so corny." I laugh. "You love it." He says pulling me to him.

The past few years with Drake have been incredible. We graduated high school together and got accepted into different universities not too far from home. We don't live together but we live close enough to each other to see each other everyday. We're in our sophomore year of college and things have been going great.

I live with Danielle in an apartment close to our school, and Drake is living in a dorm on campus at his school with Danielle's new boyfriend as his roommate. Well not new boyfriend they've been dating for a year now. Talia and Shawn started dating not too long after they met and are still currently dating.

As for Tyler, he was charged with first degree kidnapping and at first sentenced to 5 years in prison. But later was cut down to 3 thanks to me. He'll be getting out next month.

"So what you wanna do today birthday girl?" Drake asks. I put a hand on my hip and start rubbing my chin in thought. "Hmm. Do you have nothing planned for me?" I ask. "Of course I do, I wanted to hear what you actually wanted to do first."

"Well I wanna do whatever you planned for us to do." I smile. "Well then princess, your parents invited us for a birthday dinner for you, and then I wanted to take you out for dessert. And then we could come back to your place and I could treat you to another birthday treat." He says into my ear. "Why don't we skip to the last part." I smirk pulling him closer to me.

He laughs, "No, no go get dressed." He pushes me gently toward the direction of my bedroom. "Alright fine." I enter my bedroom to find a beautiful dress laid out on the bed for me. "Did you buy this?" I call out Drake. "Yes."

I look down at the dress, it looks extremely expensive, it was black with a A neck V-line, lace long sleeves, and a slit on my leg. He must've spent a fortune on me. Now I feel bad, I walk out of the room and back into the kitchen. "Drake its beautiful, how much was it?"

"Don't you worry your pretty head." He smiles as he kisses my forehead. "But it looks so expensive. What if I ruin it?"

He laughs, "Babe it wasn't that expensive, and you won't ruin it. Now go get dressed or else we'll be late. You take forever." I scoff, "I do not."

"Yeah yeah yeah, now go." He says pushing me toward the bedroom again. I enter the bedroom again and start getting ready. An hour later I'm almost done, I begin looking through my jewelry box for something to wear but then I spot two more velvet boxes. I open both of them and stare at them wide eyed. A diamond encrusted charm bracelet, and a pair of diamond earrings. I stare at them in awe, "Oh my God." I whisper. "Do you like them?"