First Day Of School

Chapter 3

••{ Megan's POV }••

A lot of time has gone by and It is now the first day of school. I've lost a total of 20 pounds, I was 150 and I'm now 130. And I have to admit all that exercise really toned my body. I've gotten my belly button pierced, just because I wanted to, I did something to my hair that makes it grow just a bit longer, and I found a cream to get rid of my acne scars, and it's been working so now they're almost fully gone.

I was dressed in tight fitting jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, with a jean vest over it, black and white Jordan's, my hair all full and straight, with some natural looking makeup on, which was just eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss.

I walked downstairs grabbing an apple, before screaming goodbye to my parents and walking out the front door. I had to walk to school now, since my brother used to give me rides before he went off to college. I walked into the school building full of confidence showing off my new look. I got a few stares from guys and a couple glances from girls. Yep keep looking, I'm sexy and I know it. Just then I caught the eyes of Tyler.

// Tyler's POV \\

I took one glance away from Lilly and caught the eyes of a different looking version of Megan. The jeans she wore hung on her hips and ass perfectly, It looked like she lost some weight, and now had an hour glass figure, and she over all looked flawless. "Hold on Lilly let me say hi to Megan." I said walking over to Megan without waiting for Lilly's answer.

"Hey." I said coming up giving her a charming smile. "Hi." Was all she said as she put stuff inside her locker. "I haven't seen you all summer where've you been?" I said examining her body while she looked inside her locker. Her boobs were pushed up, her hair flat against her back, and her butt poking out as he leaned in to reach inside the locker. "I've been busy." Was all she said again. "Oh, you wanna hang out today after school then?" Just then Lilly's voice chimed in. "Hey I thought we were hanging out today?" She whined. I just shushed her. "No thanks, you've clearly got plans, goodbye." She said before picking up her backpack and walking away. I watched her hips sway side to side, damn.

••{ Megan's POV }••

I think it's working already, I mean he shushed Lilly! I walked down the hall happily in thought, when I finally found Danielle. "DANIE!!" I screamed jumping on her back knocking her to the ground. "Ow! Cant you just say hi like a normal person? Oh wait you're not a normal person." She said as I helped her up to her feet. "Of course I'm not and let me see your schedule!" I asked grabbing it out her hands! "Aw we don't have all our classes together but we have most, we just don't have chemistry and homeroom together." I said dissapointed. "Eh it's okay, I'll just sneak into your class, just kidding my parents would kill me if they found out I was absent from my own class." She said as we walked down the hall once the bell rung.

Once I got to my homeroom class, I was a little late since I walked Danielle to hers. I walked in and soon again caught the eye of Tyler, who was sitting next to Lilly. I walked in and took a seat in the second only desk left in the room. I sat down and just put on my headphones since homeroom was just pretty much a free period.

All of a sudden the door opened in walked the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen, besides Chris Brown. I looked around and realized the seat next to mine was the only one left. From what I noticed he was a new student, since I hadn't seen him last year. I took out a headphone to hear what he was saying to the teacher. "You're late sir, whats your name?"

"Drake Hendrickson."

"Reason you're late?"

"Don't worry bout it." He said leaving the teacher an excused slip and walking over to me.