nothing will change

I like to sleep without a shirt and without a bra and only boxers. But of course I couldn't do that with Eleanor being here. So I wore an oversized shirt. She did the same thing, I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful legs.
This morning I found myself holding onto another body with my head on their chest. When I realized it was Eleanor, I still made no attempt to move. Just to see what she did. Not. I just didn't want to be separated from her warmth.
When she did wake up she began to play with my hair which felt amazingly nice.

We are currently in the kitchen, eating. We just decided to eat on the island. Mom was probably hung over with dad by her side in bed.
I decided to feed the kids since it was already late.

"Good morning, Eleanor," it was Galiana who just entered the kitchen.

I stare her down. I don't trust her. Lately she has been constantly eating and going to the bathroom. I've heard her comment to her friends that her breasts hurt. That obviously can only mean one thing.
She needs to watch out with me. She does one wrong move and her pregnancy is going to be leaked.
I'm playing, I'm not that much of an asshole. But I'll come up with something.

"Good morning!" Eleanor replies, her voice full of joy.

I don't know how she does that. I can't do it, not even fake it.

We both stare at Galiana as she grabs the apple juice and downs it right then and there.

"Impressive I must say," I comment with a smirk.

She looks at me with wide eyes. "I-I was just thirsty."

"Well did you know that when you feel thirsty your body is actually asking for water, not juice?' I ask as I grab the empty container.

"Hey," I hear Eleanor say.

I turn to look at her. She gives me a look of warning so I sigh and set the container down. I grab my fork and stab my fruit and begin eating again but more aggressively.

"Me and Alexina will go to the store to buy you more apple juice, don't worry," Eleanor says.

"Me? Hell no-"

"Really? Thank you!" Galiana speaks at the same time as I do.

Eleanor gives me another look. I huff and shake my head. I set my fork down and walk out the kitchen. I can't believe this shit.
I make my way upstairs, ignoring the twins' calls. They probably want to play or something, I don't care. They have parents, don't they?

I slam my door shut and throw myself into the bed, face down. After a few minutes I hear the door open.
I feel the bed sink a bit on my side, then a hand is on my back.

"You can't be outing her like that," Eleanor speaks.

"I wasn't," I speak into the pillow.

"It seemed like it. Hey, look, you need to see from her perspective. She probably has been through a lot. She clearly isn't ready to state her pregnancy-"

"She never looked at things from my perspective either, why should I to her? Okay, she got pregnant, not my business. But then again, she has outed me so many times. She has humiliated me so many times. To be clear I wasn't trying to make her feel bad for getting pregnant, I was trying to make her feel bad for drinking all the damn apple juice. I was going to refill my cup," I explain.

Eleanor stares at me for a while before giggling.

"Really? You have to be joking."

I sit up more and I look at her dead in the eye. "I would never do that to her, if that's what you want to hear. I wouldn't do that to anyone. But I did want to test her just a little...thank you for looking out for both, her and I. It means a lot to me, really."