something new

That night I found the "dried oregano" in Galiana's room, I ran out like flash. But not before putting everything back. I also heard my mom again...
I'm not sure what my life is anymore.
I have a creakhead at home, an Angelina Jolie wannabe, a 15 year old who now reads, two 14 year olds who actually are pretty normal along with the other children. And a dad who is never home married to an unfaithful, ungrateful woman.
Perfect family.

It's been a few weeks since all of that happened. The good thing is that Eleanor is now talking to me. Taylor and me are still going at it. Maybe I'm becoming a tad bit attached to Taylor.
She's a good person. I do feel attracted to her. But something is stopping me from getting any closer to her. Eleanor always appears in my thoughts whenever I'm with Taylor. I always find myself comparing both girls.
It's annoying. I don't want one girl on my mind while im with the other. Especially tonight, me and Taylor are going out.
Zoe obviously had to find out. She always tells me that she is rooting for "thick books."
Zoe herself, has had a bit of progress with izzy, the cheerleader.

Zoe and I haven't been in a relationship in a long time. When i say long time i mean years, ever since we started high school, we never actually focused on a relationship. We only looked for entertainment.

So tonight I'm planning on trying something new. Maybe me and Taylor...

"What are you planning on wearing?" Zoe asks as she lays in my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm not sure. I brought you here so you could help me. Up to now all you've done is eat half of what was in my pantry and scream out bloody Mary with that terrible music of yours," i huff out.

She sits up quickly, "Oliver Tree is not that bad."

"Whatever, just help me."

"Well you have to tell me what you want in the first place. I can't help you if you don't want to help in the first place. Do you want something sexy? Casual? Extravagant? You choose, i pick."

"Isn't choosing and picking the same thing?" I question.

"Can you please just fucking tell me what you want?" She groans.

I sigh," casual, i guess."

"I guess? I need a decision where you know what you want," Zoe replies, something about her voice was different. Like if she were hinting something.

"Fine...something casual, i only want one person's attention," i explain.

Zoe mumbles something that i couldn't quite catch. She stands up and looks through my closet.

"Are you getting laid tonight? I mean...the undergarment is important," Zoe says as she keeps looking.

I roll my eyes and bury my face into my hands. She has no filter, ever. But i already knew that.
I don't answer her. Zoe sets the outfit on my bed, including the undergarment.
A black denim jacket, navy green shirt, and black jeans.

I start to undress, not caring if my best friend is still in here. It's not like if it is the first time she sees me like this.
Once I'm done getting dressed i do a little fashion walk for Zoe.

"Good as always," she smacks my ass and i smack her face.

"That was uncalled for," she pouts.

"Really? I thought you told me to.."

A few hours later I'm sitting in this restaurant waiting for Taylor to arrive.
I'm not nervous at all if I have to be honest. This date is just get to know each other more. Even though me and Taylor see each other every weekday, we don't talk much when we are together.