not edited (old chapter)

"Yes?" You heard his voice call from the other side. "It's ____.." There was a quick silence before a loud creak of the door was heard as he slightly opened it.

"What is it?" He asked poking his head around the door. "I just wanted to talk and say that I'm so-" you stopped remembering that saying sorry isn't going to help anything "-that I should have told Armin about me not feeling the same way instead of him doing-"

"____, I know your sorry, if that's what your trying to say" Eren opened the door further and stepped to the side, letting you in.

You looked down at the floor as you walked passed Eren. "You can sit down" Eren said as he patted the bed.

"Thanks" you mumbled as you sat. "So what happened after?" Eren asked. His mood had changed. It was a more happy vibe, a big smile on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" You asked laughing a bit at Eren's bright face. "I'm just glad we are still friends. Are you and Armin still ok?" He asked which made you wonder if he knew about Armin and what he had done.

"Yes, we are fine now. What do you mean by what happened after?" Eren looked at you, he giggled as he gave you a funny look.

"We saw you walk off with Levi. What happened after?" He nudged you smirking.

"n-nothing like that!" You quickly replied shaking your head.

"Oh really because from what I heard it sounded different" you looked at Eren wide eyed.

"w-what you heard b-but we didn't-"

"I heard you declaring your love for each other"

You sighed with relief. "w-well yeah.." You blushed as Eren smiled. "I didn't think a guy like Levi could even know what love is"

"..that's harsh.." You looked down again feeling slightly awkward. "Well..that's the problem.." You looked back up at Eren.

"Problem?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "He..he all of a sudden says he loves me.. It's strange.." You move your gaze to the side of Eren. He laughed a bit at what you thought.

"Can't a guy say he loves you without you being suspicious?" Looking back at Eren your serious face turned into a smile. "Yeah..maybe I'm just overthinking things" you gave an awkward laugh.

"I'm glad everything's alright between us" you ruffled Eren's messy hair.

"Of course"

You looked over at the door. "Well I'm going to go and see what the others are doing" you stood up from the bed. "Hm..you mean what Petra is doing?" Eren gave you a sarcastic smirk.

"She's talking to Levi again.." You sighed. "And your jealous?" Eren stood. "I'm not jealous it's just.. Never mind-" you opened the door ready to step out when Eren grabbed your wrist.

You looked back at him, confused. "Tell me ____"

"Tell you what?"

"What do you think? Why your so worried about him and Petra?"

"Oh..well I'm a bit confused..if there is any history between them" you thought you sounded like a complete idiot, worrying about something as stupid as that.

"Him and Petra? It wouldn't surprise me" Eren's words made you feel more worried than before. "But-"

"Even if there was, it's history" Eren's words made you smile. It's just history. There's nothing going on with them now..

"Do you know what Armin did?" His voice was serious again, making you freeze on the spot. You looked down in shame. "Yes.."

The mood had completely changed. You thought Eren was going to shout at you but instead he stayed quiet. Completely quiet..so quiet you could've sworn you heard someone's footsteps down the corridor..