Chapter 17

Ajarie

"Sooo how's being pregnant at 16?" Christie said coming out the bathroom stall. She's this girl that has never liked me for no reason. I have literally did nothing to her.

"It's wonderful thanks for asking"

"You do know that Malik be texting me and he facetimed me last night." I froze for a split second while washing my hands and I could see her smirking to the right of me at the sink.

"That's nice." I responded putting on lipgloss.

"Yeah we going to get food after school and I didn't know if you had a doctor's appointment or whatnot afterwards" She said grabbing a napkin. I heard the door open and it was Yasmine.

"Damn it's Christie hoe ass" Yasmine said walking over to me.

"Wow it's Captain save a hoe" Christie responded and it was like something clicked in Yasmine's mind because she turnt her head so fast.

"Listen man. I been ready to beat ya ass since damn middle school. Tryna tell everyone I be kissing my cousin knowing damn well I have never had no nigga in middle school and my cousins don't even live in Texas bitch. Not only that but you want to talk shit bout my bestfriend like yes she pregnant but she doing her hardest to beat the odds so square the fuck up bitch" Yasmine said all while tying her hair up in a ponytail and stepping closer to Christie.

"Always tryna save a hoe Yasmine. Save ya self and get some dick like ya bestfriend is apparently" I pulled Yasmine's arm as soon as she raised it to hit her.

"Yasmine stop. She not worth it" I said.

"Monae fuck that she talk all that shit but wont back it up with dem hands"

"Fuck you and her" Christie said walking out the bathroom and it was like Yasmine grew super strength because she pulled away from my grasp and followed her out the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and ran out. Yasmine was beating the mess out of Christie and Yasmine has never been in a fight ever in her life. She was on top connecting every punch to Christie's face. Christie was just pulling Yas hair.

"Aye break it up ladies! Break it up" One of our assistant principles, Mrs. Jackson, yelled coming down the hallway. I dont know why a teacher havn't heard this go down.

"Hey baby what happened?" Malik asked coming up to me and I rolled my eyes, walking with Yasmine to the Principle office. I facetimed Alizea in the meantime. It rung for a few seconds before he picked up.

"Why you not at school?" I asked when he picked up. He was in the bed.

"I had a bad hangover and Uncle Quincey let me stay home as long as I cleaned the kitchen tonight" I shook my head.

"Yasmine got in a fight"

"Where she at?" He asked and you could tell he was getting mad. "Who laid a hand on my baby?" I handed her the phone. "What happened Yasmine?" he asked.

"I'm not gone let no female come for me or my bestfriend and not receive any reprocussions. Ajarie pregnant she can't put no stress on my god child. She was asking for it" Yasmine said breaking down. She had tears running down her face.

"Baby stop crying. I'm right here" her cries eventually turned into quiet sobs. "Yasmine, listen I don't know the whole story, but if somebody was poppin off at the mouth about you or my sister you had no other choice but to pop the bi-- girl right in her mouth" I smiled at the fact that he didn't say the b word.

"Zea she was calling Ajarie a hoe and she was calling me captain save a hoe. She been asking for it since middle school I promise you that." Yasmine said getting mad all over again.