Chapter 6

Don't hate me y'all lol. Side Note : I love y'all comments. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

Amaya

"Good morning Beautiful" Jalen said as soon as I opened my eyes. We were in my hotel room. The twins and Ava were in the second bed and Jamir and Jac were on the pull out bed. I found out that Jamir and Alizea are friends because they play basketball together.

Jamir said that he was just at my house a couple of days ago. Oh yeah I haven't been home since last Saturday and it's Thursday now. I haven't talked to any of them since then. I just been back and forth from Jalen house to this hotel. The kids like being here because of the pool, so we been here lately. I'm off work and I hired a classmate that was in Dental School with me. She was almost as smart as me (not to sound cocky or anything) and I could trust her with my patients. The twins and Ava are not going to Preschool nor Daycare because that's the easiest way for Ahmaud to find me and I don't exactly wanna be found right now.

"Good morning." he rubbed my stomach causing the baby to flutter around.

"I bet it's a boy" he said. I nodded getting out the bed. "What we doing today?" he then asked.

"I don't know. It don't really matter" I walked over to the kids bed and picked up Ava. She's gonna be devastated when I have another baby. She's used to being the only baby because I give her most of my attention.

"I love you Ava Marie. You always gone be mommy's baby okay?" i whispered. She was still asleep. I laid her back down and picked up my phone off the night stand. I had about 20 missed calls from Ajarie and Alizea. I decided to finally call Ajarie back. She answered on the second ring.

"Mom, where are you? I miss you! Dad is drinking and crying and he threw all the real plates at the wall. He lost his wedding ring, well he thinks he did. When he threw the plates, it came off and I found it. Alizea been upset to. They think something happened. I told Alizea about the baby cause he asked how I got my phone back, but mom it's been almost a week and you never left us without saying where you were and my period is on and dad nor Alizea won't take me to the store." She said all in one breath.

"For one, look in my bathroom under my sink and there is some in there. Two, why did you tell him? Does your dad know?"

"No we didn't tell him. He's been drinking heavy stuff ma not beer. Like Henny straight out the bottle."

"Okay Monae. I'll be home in like a hour" Jalen looked over at me.

"Good. I miss you"

"I miss you too. Make sure the glass and stuff is up before i get there"

"Yes ma'am." she hung up and I sighed.

"So you going home?" I nodded. "When were you gone tell me?"

"I didn't know how bad it was at home, so I guess I'm going home." I stood up and started packing all me and the kids stuff.

"Man I ain't ready to get back how we was" I walked over and sat in his lap. "It's like you my girl and you leaving me for someone else" I sighed.

"It is like that tho" I was starting to realize that this would be harder than it should be. He's not my husband and that's who i'm going back to.

"Imma miss you" he said kissing my lips.

"Man Pops and Mrs. Maya" i laughed standing up.

"Yes Ja"

"Don't nobody wanna wake up to that"

"I'm sorry baby." I sat on the pull out bed. Jamir reminds me of how Alizea used to be before the girls.

"It's all good." he sat up and gave me a hug sticking his tongue out at Jalen. I just shook my head laughing because him and Jalen have been fighting over my attention all this time and it's hilarious.