Chapter 1

Amaya

12:39 a.m. Sunday morning

I woke up to neck kisses and fingers tryna climb into my unde- well i didn't have on none. I had just got waxed and lemme tell you.. That shit hurt like hell so i didn't want anything touching my vajayjay.

"Babeee.." I opened my eyes and looked at Ahmaud.

"What? I gotta game today and the kids sleep" he pulled me on top of him.

"Noo Baby. I'm sore" I mumbled before he kissed my lips.

"I'll be gentle babygirl" he responded moving his kisses to my neck. He got to that spot-that perfect turn on spot on my neck and i moaned out.

"Okay , Okay" He smirked moving his trail down to my breast. He caressed the left one gently while taking the right one in his mouth. I really ain't want this foreplay shit. I want him inside me now.

"Baeee stop playing." I took his dick out his shorts and slid it inside of me.

"Mmmmm" we both moaned at the same time.

"This shaved shit sexy asf" he breathed out.

We went round after round before i passed out. By the time I rolled over and checked the time on my phone it was 9:30. I knew Ahmaud would be leaving soon to go with his team. They always do a lift, practice and eat and all that stuff as a team before soo..

"Mommy Ava chasing me" Armon bust in the room crying with Ava giggling and crawling quickly behind him.

Already with the shits kids.

"Marie now come on it's too early." she stopped crawling and sat on my floor with her big brown eyes watering and her cheeks starting to turn pink. My baby is sensitive just like how I was. "Noo, don't cry mommys baby" I got out of bed and almost fell at how sore I was, so I got on the floor and crawled to her.

"Ma. Pop pop" she said pointing at Armon and hitting my hand like I do to her. My baby is 10 months and says at least 4 words, ma, da, eat ( well ea) , and pop. I'm trying to teach her some more but she refuses.

"No imma pop pop you if you don't stop chasing your brother." she crawled to Armon and hugged his legs. "Awwwwww. Now 'Mon go get your daddy" now this child was bout to cry. I sighed and called Alizea.

"Ma'am?" he said coming in my room. "Ma get up" he said looking confused.

"I can't. Can you carry me?" he shook his head smirking.

"Damn pops put it down that good. That pregame fuck." Alizea ran out the room before I could yell at him for cussing in front of me. Armonie came in the room rubbing her eyes.

"My daddy gone bye bye already? Mommy Daddy gone?" she said with her big brown eyes watering now. I feel for my children in life with their sensitivity.

"He downstairs. Tell him to come he-"

"Come on Babygirl." Ahmaud walked in picking Armonie up. "Amaya get up" he smirked.

"Ha ha very funny help me" he put Armonie down and picked me up and carried me to the Bathroom. I sat on the toilet while he ran me a hot bath in our jacuzzi tub. We do this after everytime we have sex.

Alizea

"Wassup baby" I said to my girlfriend, Gianna.

"Goodmorning to you too Alizea" she only called my real name when I did something. Usually she call me Zea.

"Oh shit. What I do this time?"

"You said you'll ask your parents about me meeting them and you said you'll call me when you ask last night." I sighed. She really been on my ass about meeting my family. We've been dating for about 3 years. I'm an upcoming senior and i've dated her since the summer going to 9th grade. I'm tryna have that relationship my pops and ma got.