34

Beth's POV

After the little convo with Derek I went inside the college. Everyone looked at me with lots of love and respect.wht the hell!!.

I heard some girl talk about me
"Omg have you heard that Beth, the silent girl is the owner of the Gomezs industries. The paparazzi were at the Gomez's triple night so they told the whole story. And did you see Beth on the red carpet she looks so hot man."

Shit!! I shouldn't have let the paparazzi in. Now my secret is out.

I walked to my locker. Emily and Danny were there too busy talking.

Emily saw me and ran over to me and hugged me, same did Danny.

"The party was amazing last night and I'm really excited for tonight " Emily said jumping up and down.

"Babe calm down" some one said. It was of course Zach. He gave Emily a kiss and put his hands around her.

"Baby girl what happen? you look upset" Derek said beside me.

"Oh nothing" I said.

"Princess tell us you know you can share anything with me. Forget them All" zach said smirking.

"HEY" all the other shouted.

"I'm special to her" Emily said putting both of her hand under chin and smiling.

"I'm her babe" Danny Said kissing my cheeks.

"Get off my girl" Derek said to Danny.

"And all of you I'm the most special and her babe so fuck off" Derek said and pulled me close.

"Forget that and tell us what happened?" Zach asked.

"Everyone knows who I really am" I said looking to the ground.

"So?" Danny questioned

"Come on idiot! I didn't want anyone to know this and now everyone know cause of those stupid paparazzi and what if they treat me different?" I said worried.

"They won't and if they do just ignore them" Emily advised.

I smiled and nodded.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a cute boy with blue eyes.

"Yes?" I said with a polite smile.

"Hey can I ask you something" he asked scratching back of his neck.

I nodded.

"Are you single?" He asked.

I giggled and answered "yes totally single"

"Babygirl girl would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked.

I was about to reply but Derek stepped in. He put his hands around me and pulled me close.

"First of all she's not single, second she doesn't want your stupid face, thirdly no she won't go with you and lastly she's my girl so back away and specially don't even call her baby girl" Derek said with a lot of anger and seriousness in his voice.

The boy quickly nodded and ran off.

Suddenly Derek pushed me to a wall and pinned me.

"Miss stubborn YOUR NOT SINGLE and YOUR MINE and ONLY MINE" he informed me.

"Possessive much?" I asked with a smirk.

"Very " he smirked back.

"Ugh whatever and just to let you know I'm still SINGLE" I said and walked back our little group.

Emily Danny and Zach were all talking about random shits.

"Hey guys so what you guys wearing tonight?" I asked

"You'll see tonight" they all said.

"K let's head to class now" I said and grabbed Danny ( we have the same lesson). He inter-whined our fingers together.

"Danny I swear to god get your stupid hand off my girl this is the last time I'm warning you" Derek yelled from behind.

We both laughed and separated our hands but he kept his hands on my shoulders.

Lunch time

It's now lunch time and I'm really pissed off. People keep giving me so much attention and it's so annoying. And also I had a argument with niomi

She was just being bitchy and calling me a slut so me and her had a little argument but she went off.

I entered the cafeteria and walked right at the back where Derek, Danny, zach and Emily are.

I walked to their table.
"Hey guys I'm just here to tell you I'm going home so bye" I said. I really didn't feel like staying in school, so I decided to go home and back some cookies and cupcakes.

"Are you alright?" Derek asked

"Yeah I'm fine just don't feel Like staying so I'm going home" I said smiling.

"Can we come?" Emily asked.

"Yeah guys that would be amazing and I was thinking of baking so you can join me" I said. They all smiled brightly and we all walked out of school. I'm taking my bike, Derek's taking his and the other 2 are coming with Zach.

I drove home really quick and parked my bike. Soon Derek and zach came.
Derek parked and walked over to me, same with the others.

Beth your house look is beautiful" Emily said.

"Yeah right" Danny said looking at the cars.

"Come on let's go in" I said

----------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love u ❤️😘✌🏻