19

Derek's POV

Finally!

Omg I'm so excited for our date. I got out her car and got in my house. I went in and mom was there. Dad was at work and bella will be home soon.
I told my mom about my date and she was happy for me. Of course!!

I had my lunch that mom made and went in my room. It's 3 now I have 3 hours more. I was in bed checking her (Beth's) Instagram. She only has few pictures.
Suddenly bella bursted in my room and jumped on top of me. And hugged me.
"Omg Derek I've missed you so much. I haven't seen you in about 4 day" she pouted.
"I missed you too but I had more fun with my friends house" I tell her.
"Who is that friend? I'm sure it's not zach" she asked
"It's a girl named Beth and zach was there as well" I tell and put my hand on my ears ready for a scream. She always scream if I tell her about girls.
She screamed!!!
"Fuck man princess stop screaming" I shouted.
"Sorry but tell me about it" she asked
"Ok so I really like her and I asked her on a date today so I have to get ready now get out" I tell her
"She better be your one and only for you from now on" she told me.
Yeah my sister know that I'm a playboy!
"Okay" I said and kicked her out my room and locked it.
I checked the time it was already 4. I gotta be quick. I went in my bathroom and took a shower. I finished and wrapped a towel around my waist. I blow dried my hair and went in my closet.
I walked in and looked through my clothes.
I found my outfit and got changed. I styled my hair. I put some perfume on and wore my shoes. I checked my self and I looked perfect.
I was wearing white ripped jeans with plain Black shirt m, that has its sleeved rolled up to my elbow. I wore black vans. I put on my beaded set of braclet and a plain sliver Ring in my middle finger.
Finally I put some perfume on and grab my wallet, phone and car key( my bike is already here I brought it here the other day but for our date I'm taking a car that a gold and white Lamborghini).
I went downstairs and saw bella and mum watching tv.
"Bye mum , love ya princess" I have them both a kiss and headed out.
"Make sure you treat her good" I heard
bella shout.  I rolled my eyes.
I ignored bella and got in my car. I got to her house. I got out the car and typed the pin of her gate that was by the side of the gate and went in. I parked my car and got out. I checked the time it was 5;55. Perfect timing! I went to her front door and rang the bell. After few minutes Beth opened the door. She looked stunning. The tight skirt showed off her curves and that top showed off her beautiful skin. Her legs looked gorgeous: her hair looked perfect.

She looked perfect.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"You look really hot" I told her. She blushed.
"Thank you" she said.
"Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed her phone. She locked her door and came by my side. I kept my hand on her waist all the time. We reached my car and I opened the door for her. She smiled and got in and thanked me.

I hope the date goes good!!!

----------------------------------------------
Heyy guys it's been ages!!! How r u all??? Do u like the story!??

Like
Comment
Rate
Follow
Love ya all💘💘💘